Beast craft raise awakened gem stopped working

I went to level awakened gem with beast craft method. After leveling 2x gems to level 5, the 3rd gem leveling stopped working at gem level 3. At first, I thought the level of the beat was too low, I pulled it out and added level 83, no change. The button to "craft" is gray, and cannot be pressed.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 9:04:09 AM
"
JackInTheWood wrote:
I went to level awakened gem with beast craft method. After leveling 2x gems to level 5, the 3rd gem leveling stopped working at gem level 3. At first, I thought the level of the beat was too low, I pulled it out and added level 83, no change. The button to "craft" is gray, and cannot be pressed.
yellow beast
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I don't follow. They are all yellow.
"
JackInTheWood wrote:
I don't follow. They are all yellow.

They are all yellow in the sense that they are rare, in the sense of normal/magic/rare/unique.

Monsters with one Bestiary modifier have a yellow minimap icon, so they're referred to as yellow beasts. Monsters with 2 have a red minimap icon, and are referred to as red beasts. They're also displayed differently when looking at your captured beasts in the Bestiary: red beasts have pictures of the monster's model, while yellow beasts have a black-and-white illustration showing the kind of beast it is.

Beastcrafts require 0-2 red beasts, and 2-4 yellow beasts, depending on the recipe. You cannot use a red beast to fulfill the yellow beast requirement.
Thank you for the reply it all makes sense now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info