Crashed on map exit, and only omen from ritual disappeared

Second time this league where I exit a map after completing it and I crashed before seeing the loading screen.

Both time I had a "consumed when you reach 25% of life" omen in my inventory which I got from a ritual, unsure which one exactly from the first crash (happened about two week ago) but the one from the crash that just occurred to me was Omen of Death-dancing.

Both times I managed to open the game again just fine and my map portals were still there, and all the loot from the map was also still there, except the omen which was either consumed or just disappeared upon login.

I am playing a low life build, tri stacker hexblast mine inq.
Unsure of zone for the first time, second time I was exiting the map in a sacred grove right after completing it.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 1:42:36 PM
occurred a third time now, the issue seems to stem from the type of omen rather than a specific one.

Again left map in a sacred grove, into an instant crash and only the omen missing from my inventory.
"third times the charm" ish, remembered to start up something to record it happening so I have a clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVEO-wJCFQ
I also has nothing to do with sacred grove, I crashed while leaving the map outside it in the clip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info