GeForceNow

Hi. I've been playing through GEForceNoW since this league, because my hardware is getting worse with each league.
The problem is that at the beginning of the league playing through GFN was comfortable, but for a few days it has not been. I can't get a constant 60 frames or even 30. The game freezes for a fraction of a second every 2 seconds. The FPS graph looks like spikes.
What are the best settings for renderer, VSync, triple-buffering, etc
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 4:35:03 AM
Get a compatible PC. GFN is bannable.
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Since when?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Since when?

He's making it up as usual. Honestly, his misinformation posts are legendary ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Since when?

He's making it up as usual. Honestly, his misinformation posts are legendary ;)

Don't get me wrong here, Gforcenow probably isn't compliant with the ToS (section 7 paragraph E) BUT saying that, if it was bannable i would expect to see a LOT more people posting about it (it's something that would come all at once with every connection coming through gforce being hit, they could also IP block it or something similar)

That and i don't see them doing something like this without warning players in a post.

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 29, 2024, 12:27:27 PM
in my opinion i was using geforcenow reason why i got alot of problems seems that in some how i don't remember i read something at some point but what i wanna say that it was incompatible with my PC so now i use the normal nVidia driver and with this solution that i found is working like charm, at last for me:

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Apr 29, 2024, 5:04:50 PM
"
4lin wrote:

I know you are trying to help 4lin, but the fix you are posting here while it may work for you it dose not for others.

The even larger problem with it is that it would fix nothing about problems with gforcenow or connection issues (in the thread you post there are multiple different fixes, none related to anything other than the players PC), maybe there is some confusion here because the end result looks the same? stuttering or the game pausing, which can be from latency/packet loss or it can be from shader loading or your PC doing something.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

I know you are trying to help 4lin, but the fix you are posting here while it may work for you it dose not for others.

The even larger problem with it is that it would fix nothing about problems with gforcenow or connection issues (in the thread you post there are multiple different fixes, none related to anything other than the players PC), maybe there is some confusion here because the end result looks the same? stuttering or the game pausing, which can be from latency/packet loss or it can be from shader loading or your PC doing something.

ok i'm sorry i just really belived that may help.. i'm sorry guys for the spam.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
4lin wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

ok i'm sorry i just really belived that may help.. i'm sorry guys for the spam.

:) don't worry about it my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info