Rogue Harbor Texture and UI Flickering from certain MTX

Make it solo already, this town is such a joke. It's clear this game has way too much mtx and the performance is getting worse and worse every league, either give us a hide players option or let us do all of the Heist stuff in our hideout.

I mean look at this mess, it also flickers non-stop whenever some guy enters with specific mtx, it goes from 40-50 fps to this. And let's not even talk about how dynamic resolution makes the game look even worse lol
Last bumped on May 17, 2024, 4:21:20 PM
And today literally ALL the textures disappeared, it was just a grey screen and I was at 17 fps constantly. This keeps happening any time a random player with specific MTX walks into this town. Bump. Make.It.Solo.Already. It's clearly broken beyond repair.

And then when the town is empty with only 3-4 players suuuuuddenly the game runs just fine at 60 fps, no flickering or textures disappearing. Crazy I know.
Last edited by Toforto on May 4, 2024, 11:12:38 AM
The textures were flickering and the whole screen was gray again, it lagged so hard today I had to just go back to hideout to escape that instance of the town and pray I get a different one later. Make it solo already.
Or just give us all the NPCs needed to run contracts and blueprints in hideout. That would fix everything too.
I'm sure they are aware of the problem, but just to chime in here aswell.

I got alot of those problems aswell. I don't get grey textures, but textures flickering around walls ect. Had two instance crashes after I lingered too long in the hub.

GPU is ASUS Strix 3080, Win10, Vulkan @ 4k resolution.
Last edited by Sadaukar on May 8, 2024, 5:06:31 PM
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Same stuff. Horrible in the Harbor
Seriously when will they address this, Heist is borderline unplayable its unacceptable that the game is in this state. Textures constantly flicker and fps goes from 50 to constant 27 or even 10. Literally make this town solo already. Or give us all the NPCs and blueprint planning table to do contracts and blueprints and vendor stuff for coins in hideout that's all you need to do.

And again, the goblin pet was a mistake. It's beyond annoying hearing it because some guy decided to buy it, while my fps and other stats on F1 are like the game is having a heart attack.
Oh by the way my game just crashed when going back out of a blueprint into the town to vendor stuff between wings, good thing I didn't lose the instance ha-haa. Fix it. Make it solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info