The Necropolis Supporter Packs will soon be leaving the store forever, be sure to grab your Solar and Eldritch packs here before they do! If you need to set up a payment plan you can contact support@grindinggear.com.

When the Necropolis League ends on July 23rd PDT, the current items available in Kirac’s Vault Pass will be sealed away forever and replaced with new, exclusive cosmetic effects alongside the launch of the Settlers of Kalguur expansion. Check out the Ghostveil Armour Set in the video below or get your pass here.

We’ll be announcing the new Settlers of Kalguur Supporter Packs that will be replacing the Necropolis Supporter Packs at GGG Live. Tune in to twitch.tv/pathofexile on July 18th at 1PM (PDT) to see.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
o7o7o7 Necropolis
Packs and Vault was nice this league
Felt like forever.
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
payment plans for supporter packs? lmao
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Jerle wrote:
Felt like forever.

THIS!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
moonmidnight wrote:
payment plans for supporter packs? lmao

Email support, I've gotten supporter packs that way before - MIND YOU, you've only got 3 months from when it leaves the store to get it before it gets sealed away forever. :)
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 9, 2024, 11:21:36 PM
oh no.....anyway
Turtle turtle turtle turtle o7
To be honest, I did my Pratchett's fanboy and bought the pack with the A'tuin-like hideout day one and I didn't even look at the rest. ^^

The Kirac's pass seems to look interesting btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info