Vaal Summon Skeletons

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

first impression - WOW. needs testing (And slot for a summoner.. this is the tricky part) but just wow
Woudl be nice to see other some more gems. It looks to me the actual cummons are randomized depending on gem. It sais it summons mages too, but on the gem it shows only warriors 14 and 2 archers. I wonder if it is possible to get a gem that summons only mages or only archers. If not it will be harder to support this skill, as each of them needs different support (minion supports are generally bad anyways).
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Or it impoves on level? With i find one when i get home.
Which means supporting them well will be hard, only with minion supports and added chaos, I presume they keep their 50% efffectiveness on elemental damage.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
If they had a penalty to Elemental damage, the skillgem would state as such. It's effectively the same skill, it just summons More Stuff.
Does this use up the same minion slots as Summon Skeletons, or can you summon a skeleton army on top of your usual allowance of skeletons? Either way, it looks pretty beast. Gives summoners a way to have a burst of power against a difficult pack of enemies, which is traditionally a weakness of summoners (typical minions are slow and steady and it takes a while to build up momentum).
Looks like the perfect skill for a Voideye (although I would not sacrifice a ring slot just for this).
Great skill! :)
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Mar 14, 2014, 10:18:02 PM
"
Incompetent wrote:
Does this use up the same minion slots as Summon Skeletons, or can you summon a skeleton army on top of your usual allowance of skeletons? Either way, it looks pretty beast. Gives summoners a way to have a burst of power against a difficult pack of enemies, which is traditionally a weakness of summoners (typical minions are slow and steady and it takes a while to build up momentum).

It hasn't neem a weakness since montregul's + splash. Zombies can explode whole packs of monsters now.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Mar 15, 2014, 2:10:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info