Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I traded into this and don't know what to do with it... Is it good for crit arc?

I'm legitimately asking because I don't really know what to do with this ring now...
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Pupalaka: You could possibly find a better amulet with life/mana regen/crit multi and master crit chance. After that go for a 6L, then Empower Lv3.

Just bought an lvl3 Empower and damage jumped from 20,4 to 25k . Awesome

But i switched off life leech for it, when i got a 6l, will i Need to take in lifeleech again? I'm leeching a lot with Vessel of Vinktar, but during Boss fights it goes empty time and time again
Hi mate,
Great build, I'm 84 atm, and flying on maps..
My question would be how to leech life?
I don't use blood rage yet, and I'm actually afraid to use it, because I don't have any leech
So far it wasn't a problem, but don't really want to put life leech gem in:(
Any advise of how you heal yourself?
Thanks
@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: Biggest upgrade potential is in your chest, rest of gear is pretty good. Either start with a 5L coil, or save up for a 6L and try to cap resistances with jewels.

@JermStudDog: It's a good ring, but imo better suited for a non-crit build. The loss of potential life, mana and resistances from a ring with our setup, especially when using coil is pretty huge.
You could hold on the ring for standard and sell there, or keep it for some other lightning-based build you may wanna run.

@Pupalaka: Depending on difficulty of the boss, switch in Life Leech temporarily.

@civillis: We leech life through the interaction of shattering enemies which procs Warlord's Mark linked with Curse on Hit to our Herald of Ice. This setup applies the curse faster than Arc chains to the enemy.
For more difficult bossfights, you can either take out CoH and selfcast Warlords or temporarily socket Life Leech on your Arc. For most other content Life Flasks are enough.

Blood Rage is not required to run, it's just some extra DPS for the loss of 1% life per sec. As long as you keep killing stuff and manage flasks well between packs, you won't really notice it. Only on some mapmods mentioned in the according section it's recommend to turn off Blood Rage.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,
Thx for very interesting build guide. What is better: 2 void batteries, or 2 vands like yours shown Standart League?
@Vacys: Dual Void Battery is better than my pair of wands with charges up. It takes Crit Multi, flat Spell Damage and maybe a little higher Spell Damage% on top of what mine got for rare wands to be superior.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 30, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
Assuming we don't get to level 100, like your full build trees are designed for, what's the best way to progress from 100 points (level 76ish)?

Assuming I'm at the point (82ish) where I have all the damage nodes (storm weaver, dark arts) and the crit stuff (Doom Cast, Arcane Potency) as well as the 2 additional power charges, what is the best way to go from here? Filling out jewel sockets? Or going for the health and regen nodes near sanctity? I'm in a tabula so could definitely use more health, but I feel like I can get way more value out of jewel sockets than the 10 or so health/regen nodes down there. Of course if I get to 100 I'll just get it all, but that's rough.
I am level 58 and using Blackdepp's arc witch build. Many people that I asked said that crit arc witch is better and I was wondering if I should buy a few orbs of regret and switch to your build.
Last edited by saikazi on Dec 30, 2015, 5:33:35 AM
Depends how much currency you have.

Crit arc is much much stronger than the Blackdepp's so it's worth it in my opinion. Although if you're lvl 58, you can start new char and get to lvl 58 in no time.

Wondering, how usefull Wrath would be for that build (if i dont use MoM).
With Vessel of Vinktar the char is already very tanky, and i like to have always some mana.

Wrath+HoI+AA would make 100% mana reserve, minus 14% from tree, minus XX% from Enlighten, so there should be enough Mana left, as we leech a lot.

What I'm wondering, is the XX% more Lightning Damage from Wrath calculated from the total Lightning Damage from Gear and Three, or will it be added to the final damage (and as we use Call of the brotherhood, it would be less then half as effective as it should).

Would be great if some1 could help me out here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info