Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

can we use cold damage talismans, if i have call of the brotherhood ring? just looking what amulet/talisman i should buy.. not sure if i should prefer lightning one, or cold one, if its arc build..
@BundesHeinz: Yeah that's true. I'm going to expand the chest section over the weekend to make pros/cons of different choices more clear.

@HellBoundno: Chaos resistance is not needed, but good to have. The game is balanced around 0% chaos resistance (or atleast was at some point), only very few things like Maligaro in Core require more chaos res.

You can cap all resistances with Lightning Coil, have enough mana regen, crit gloves/amulet and still reach positive chaos resistance as you can see at my standard char, but as with all good things, it won't be cheap.

Most important are the other mentioned stats, don't compromise them too much just for chaos resistance.

@Matematikas: With CotB, both work. Lightning% will be a little more damage but if you find an overall better Cold% talisman, nothing speaks against it.
twitch.tv/enki91
Playing in HCT, currently lvl 88. I've only had a few close calls. I use two crit daggers for the versatility of whirling blades positioning. Loving it so far. Would recommend to noobs and veterans alike.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlueThingPro/characters
to check out my character/gear/skilltree
Last edited by BlueThingPro on Dec 31, 2015, 1:46:31 PM
"
BlueThingPro wrote:
Playing in HCT, currently lvl 88. I've only had a few close calls. I use two crit daggers for the versatility of whirling blades positioning. Loving it so far. Would recommend to noobs and veterans alike.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlueThingPro/characters
to check out my character/gear/skilltree

what tier maps you are clearing already? I hitted 71, started to do t1-3 maps, looks currently ok.. But dual wielding not too risky for your gear? :)
Hi, i recently found a taste of hate and im currently usind the following flask setup:

Most of the time im using my granite flask and my taste of hate together for decent phy dmg reduction. problem is i currently dont have any curse immunity flask.

Do you think that taste of hate is good enough for crit arc or should i replace it with a vessel of vinktar for example?

And my 2nd question

What stats should a new dagger have for the prics of ~1-2ex as a decent upgrade for this dagger:

(tal sc)

38.55% cc unbuffed
476 crit multi
Ok i gave try for that build again on hc, looks pretty ok, just a bit low hp without shield / with facebreaker gloves.. at higher lvl maps a bit risky to get 1hitted, but maybe ill improve from jewel sockets at higher lvls.. :) Currently sitting 4k hp, 18k dps with 6 charges / 14.3k without charges at level 78.
"
Matematikas wrote:
Ok i gave try for that build again on hc, looks pretty ok, just a bit low hp without shield / with facebreaker gloves.. at higher lvl maps a bit risky to get 1hitted, but maybe ill improve from jewel sockets at higher lvls.. :) Currently sitting 4k hp, 18k dps with 6 charges / 14.3k without charges at level 78.

The first thing you should do it to replace one life flask with a granite flask, this will increase your survivability by a lot.
I dont think you need 4 flask to recover hp.
@kingarthy: Taste of Hate is extremely good. It's more effective than a Granite against huge physical hits and also helps us vs. reflect due to being a Sapphire Flask.

I'd recommend to use Taste of Hate + Vessel of Vinktar + Quicksilver of Grounding along with your Life Flasks. The grounding flask is needed to counter Vinktars downside, otherwise it could get sketchy on reflect.

I feel we don't get frozen that often, if at all to wear a Heat flask. On strongboxes you can simply reroll. I'd recommend to switch the Hybrid Flask to Warding, but it's up to what you prefer.

@Matematikas: I agree with kingarthy, a Granite Flask of Iron Skin will do so much more for you than another life flask. If you feel your life is too low, you can also switch Facebreakers with life/res gloves.

-----------------------

I've solo'd a Vinktar Square with my standard char today. It took about 20mins because Arcs single target damage isn't the best, but i did it deathless, actually never even went below half my life. Wish i recorded the run, will do when Agnerod West becomes cheaper in standard.
Unfortunately the wrong flask version dropped:
Spoiler
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jan 1, 2016, 1:07:17 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@kingarthy: Taste of Hate is extremely good. It's more effective than a Granite against huge physical hits and also helps us vs. reflect due to being a Sapphire Flask.

I dont really understand why taste of hate is stronger then a granite flask in terms of reducing physical damage.

With a taste of hate i reduce the physical damage i take by 25.5%

100-(30x0.85)=74.5%

With my granite flask i reduce it by 40% (estimated physical damage reduction).

edit:

ok looks like the 40% only works for small hits, the higher the hit we take, the lower the damage reduction.

ok thx for your help :)

Last edited by kingarthy on Jan 1, 2016, 1:44:23 PM
@kingarthy: Yep that's right. The shown physical damage reduction in your char sheet is only estimated and not applicable to all physical hits.

----------------------------------

I've finally got to run a few Vinktar Square maps and added a video of one run. This map is my absolute new favorite map in this game! Also got me a flat spell damage version of Vessel of Vinktar, which is just insane for this build.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info