Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for the nice guide, i just hit Level 83 today with a fresh char in less than a week.
I dont have really good caster gear (5L Chest) and even run some MF.
Build is solid.

Cheers
Monkeyface
Last edited by Monkeyface on Dec 30, 2015, 9:20:25 AM
Just wanted to tell Enki91 thanks.

I was thinking about it last night and I'm not a Standard player, so I'd rather sell the ring during the league, even if that means dropping the price to 10-12ex.

Hopefully I find someone who's looking for it.
I've got a question about flasks. I just got myself a Vinktar Vessel and now I'm a bit unsure what flasks to use exactly.
There are three unique flasks that I would like to use:

I'm also using a Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching. The Vessel is obviously great and should rid us of all problems with reflect. I really came to like Lavianga's; it goes really well with MoM and makes no reg maps really easy. Atziri's just seems to increase clearspeed by a lot and feels overall really comfortable.
Now I'm at a loss what to do exactly. Either I get a Granite Flask of Thawing to be safe against freeze, or I get one of Grounding to counter the self-shock of the Vessel. Either choice greatly diminishes my flask armour because I have to lose the Granite of Iron Skin.
Alternatively I could use a Surgeons Mana Flask of Thawing and use either a Grantite of Grounding or of Iron Skin, depending on how important it is to get rid of the self-shock (maybe you already made some experiences with that?). Or would you even recommend dropping Atziri's and replacing it with a Quicksilver of either thawing or grounding?

What do you think would be best?
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Dec 30, 2015, 12:36:01 PM
@GhostyGhost: That's totally up to what you feel you need more. If you have some jewels with life and other stats that benefit this build, jewel sockets are probably the best choice.

@saikazi: Like memberx mentioned, crit scales much higher but with a higher investment. Although i've designed this build to work with below an ex investment (i've solo'd to 90 in Talisman with such gear), and gradually get better the more you invest.

Keep your current char, and simply level a new one for this build.

@Pupalaka: Wrath is a more multiplier, and thus applied after all increased multipliers. Due to how damage conversion works, the converted part is also affected by Wrath.
It will be a huge DPS boost, but keep in mind also more damage you take back from reflect.

@Monkeyface: Thanks, glad you like it!

@JermStudDog: If i wasn't focussing on challenges currently, i would be very interested. One of the few uniques missing in my collection.

@BundesHeinz: I'd recommend to drop the Atziri Flask, it's the least useful of all three.
If you want to keep those unique flasks, use the following setup: Divine Life of Staunching - Laviangas Spirit - Granite of Iron Skin - Vessel of Vinktar - Quicksilver of Grounding.
Once you can, replace the Granite with Taste of Hate for a more universal result (good against phys, ele reflect and freeze).
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello. Awesome guide! As a player new to the league and quite a noob on the whole I love these non-gear dependant guides!

Here's my question: Could you make as just as beginner-friendly version of this witch as a scion? I just like the scion's model way better than the witch's :)

@Geargrinder83: Hey there, thanks! I think it won't be worth making a whole new guide for it, but here's what you can do to start as Scion. Go through the starting spell damage nodes to Harrier, and from there up to the jewel socket and progress with the build as usual.

You'll have to drop the 6 witch starting nodes (5x spell damage and 1x mana regen) and a jewel socket. Optionally you can regain the jewel socket for 1 point in scion start, and you can even get True Strike, though i'm not sure if it's worth dropping any other nodes for it.
twitch.tv/enki91
What do you think about Cloak of Flame and AA? Also it is easier for chroming
@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: It's definitely an option, and also mentioned in the chest section. All you really lose is a life slot, but with good jewel you'll still be able to reach 5k+ life.
twitch.tv/enki91
I think you lose way more than just one life slot.
Compaired to Coil, you lose 10% mitigation, Armour (that actually matters when using a Granite of Iron Skin) and some Evasion. Compaired to CoD you lose Mana, Mana Reg, some Evasion and one passive skill point (a huge deal in my opinion!). Belly of the Beast gives you lots of Armour, all resists and a huge life bonus.
When you break it down, a 6L Cloak of Flame is just a harder to color Tabula Rasa with 20% Physical taken as Fire.
I don't like it at all.
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Dec 31, 2015, 8:47:55 AM
I have not try anything over tier 8 maps, but how important is chaos resistance later lvl 85+? Is it possible to cap chaos and the rest of the element resistance? Or is it best just cap the element resistance and have chaos lower. I find it hard to find chaos res on good gear. Have seen some boots with 50% chaos resistance with flask use, but the rest of the boots is not so great. Have a nice new year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info