Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

With dual curse I don't think there is room for facebreakers as you need the hp and mana from glove slot, I just recoloured a socket to swap Arctic Armor for Enfeeble. And replaced CWDT + IC with Flame totem + increased duration + faster casting + Frost Bomb.

And I'm running a 6L Savant robe that I threw some greed essences on until I got high life and dual resistances. I have no luck 6 linking my own gear and the 6th link is massively important IMO as I often swap empower for life leech before bosses, as T12+ bosses with any form of damage / speed mods just do too much damage for warlords mark leech alone to keep you alive.

Dual Curse

I'm liking the change so far, clearing maps is an absolute breeze, only the crazy damage maps and bosses are troublesome.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 14, 2016, 8:30:25 PM
what do you think about curse on hit vs the auras?
Sorry for the lack of replies guys, i was kinda busy and not feeling very well. Huge thanks to owa and Sectiplave for answering all questions in the meantime!
I think all open questions have been answered, if i should've missed something feel free to ask again ingame or in this thread.

Been playing around with a few different concepts for the next patch. While a few changes highly depend on what skills will get released with 2.4.2 and how they mechanically work, i can already tease that the build will switch back to a dualcurse setup. Warlord's Mark as fixed curse, and Enfeeble / Ele Weakness on switch depending on map mods.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the build. I'll try it.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Sorry for the lack of replies guys, i was kinda busy and not feeling very well. Huge thanks to owa and Sectiplave for answering all questions in the meantime!
I think all open questions have been answered, if i should've missed something feel free to ask again ingame or in this thread.

Been playing around with a few different concepts for the next patch. While a few changes highly depend on what skills will get released with 2.4.2 and how they mechanically work, i can already tease that the build will switch back to a dualcurse setup. Warlord's Mark as fixed curse, and Enfeeble / Ele Weakness on switch depending on map mods.

this is the direction i have actually been building. almost lvl 70 now (i play casually, this is my 2nd char and 2nd witch)

i've made a few changes but im diggin it all

its really hard to drop flame totem too, tons of dmg from that little bastard.
Hi! I'm following your build and this is my first character ever made, so I had to get helped by some friends to level my witch through acts! :)
I would really appreciate some hints on my current gear and the upgrades to do: consider that I'm poor, I don't have stash pages full of exalteds XD
This is my updated current gear:

these are the jewels:

I usually change potions depending on map modifiers, I don't really run 4 life pots. As you can see, I got the anti-curses hybrid flask, a good quicksilver flask (to speedrush the maps XD), 2 anti-bleeding flasks, and the two anti-reflect flasks, even if I tend to avoid elemental reflect maps if their tier is too high.

Here you can see my global stats:

Arc stats (unbuffed with golems running)
Spoiler

Defense stats
Spoiler

Unfortunately, my chaos resistance is actually -24%, does it matter to have it negative? thanks! :D

ps: I recently found that 5-link Carnal Armour with better stats for the build, like more life and mana. My other resistance are already over-capped except for chaos!
This was my previous armor

Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 19, 2016, 9:38:57 AM
(please delete this post, posted two times as a mistake)
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 16, 2016, 1:29:14 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:
I would really appreciate some hints on my current gear and the upgrades to do: consider that I'm poor

Don't worry about being poor, everyone starts somewhere :)

The absolute first place to gain large DPS upgrades are your wands! The Chimeric Needle is particularly in need of an upgrade as "Adds X to X damage" is useless for spell users, it needs to be "Adds X to X damage to spells" for this build obviously adds lightning damage is optimal, however cold is also useful.

Added damage to spells is very important, especially when coupled with Cast speed, spell damage, Crit-chance and Crit-multi. The more of these mods on a wand the more it's cost multiplies.

To start with I'd look for wands that contain added lightning spell damage, cast speed and critical chance, you should be able to save up and buy significant upgrades for 10-15chaos.

Second things that stick out for me are your ring and amulet, you want higher life rolls on them, amulets can also roll crit multi which I'd take over crit chance (obviously both is great, but expensive)

Beyond that a 6L chest with empower is another solid DPS boost, but that'll set you back 60C for a mid tier base.

"
Enki91 wrote:
.... i can already tease that the build will switch back to a dualcurse setup. Warlord's Mark as fixed curse, and Enfeeble / Ele Weakness on switch depending on map mods.

Yes! Keen to see how you adjust the build, I'm liking the dual curse setup so far and had tested ele weakness on some T7-9 maps and found the damage boost along with mastermind pretty amazing actually :)
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 17, 2016, 12:10:31 AM
"
Sectiplave wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
I would really appreciate some hints on my current gear and the upgrades to do: consider that I'm poor

Don't worry about being poor, everyone starts somewhere :)

The absolute first place to gain large DPS upgrades are your wands! The Chimeric Needle is particularly in need of an upgrade as "Adds X to X damage" is useless for spell users, it needs to be "Adds X to X damage to spells" for this build obviously adds lightning damage is optimal, however cold is also useful.

Added damage to spells is very important, especially when coupled with Cast speed, spell damage, Crit-chance and Crit-multi. The more of these mods on a wand the more it's cost multiplies.

To start with I'd look for wands that contain added lightning spell damage, cast speed and critical chance, you should be able to save up and buy significant upgrades for 10-15chaos.

Second things that stick out for me are your ring and amulet, you want higher life rolls on them, amulets can also roll crit multi which I'd take over crit chance (obviously both is great, but expensive)

Beyond that a 6L chest with empower is another solid DPS boost, but that'll set you back 60C for a mid tier base.

thanks for the advices! :)
I know, my Chimeric Needle was a wand that I forged with an essence which added critical strike chance, but I was pretty unlucky with the other stats! I bought for cheap the other wand instead, upgrading the other one. But I think that the other wand was anyway better than the chimeric needle, the only thing missing is the critical strike chance:

but using this, my dps raises up to additional 1000 points, reducing my critical strike chance.
do you think it's important to find a wand with 100% minimum critical strike chance for spells? on the market people are so greedy and sell decent wands for 20 chaos etc. ._.
amulet and ring were super cheap and I got them at the very early phases of this build, I think I've found some nice rings with the same stats and 60+ life, but amulets get very expensive.
I was thinking of buying a 6 link carnal armour, if you say that 60 chaos is a honest price maybe I've found something. I'm still leveling my Empower to level 2 anyway, that gem takes soooo long XD
btw, I found these two:

the first is an imbued wand with these specs

36% increased Spell Damage
53% increased Spell Damage
Adds 2 to 61 Lightning Damage to Spells
14% increased Cast Speed
99% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
crafted: increased Lightning Damage
total: 14% increased Cast Speed
total: 89% increased Spell Damage
total: 99% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

the second is a ring

10% increased Rarity of Items found
+64 to maximum Life
+34 to maximum Mana
+14 to maximum Energy Shield
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
+37% to Fire Resistance
+9% to Chaos Resistance
total: +64 to maximum Life

do you think that they could be useful as upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info