Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Yeah those are both good upgrades especially that wand.

"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
what do you think about curse on hit vs the auras?

Yeah I was thinking about this, with a dual curse setup it would be possible to shift the "secondary" curse to Cast When Damage Taken. As Warlords mark is our primary leech source, we need 100% up time.

By swapping out Enlighten for CWDT, this means 35% reserved mana and the rest is free to mitigate damage via Mind over Matter. However my concern is that on some enemies you REALLY want Enfeeble on them BEFORE they hit you as this can lead to no mitigation on large heavy hits.

When it comes down to it, red map bosses hit HARD, having them enfeebled before they hit you is worth more than having 30% more mana in terms of over all survivability in my opinion.

On the flip side, running yellow maps with Elemental Weakness and mastermind of discord leads to HUGE resistance penetration. I ran a couple of T11 maps with Ele Weakness and swapping empower for life leech to help with survivability and they went really well actually.

I'm having trouble maintaining T12+ maps so I'm not able to test on the real hard stuff yet.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 17, 2016, 11:42:26 PM
word.

im at t8 with ease right now, just moving up slowly at lvl 78.

need to jump into uber lab and get my mastermind on soon. just been taking it slow.

uh, any1 needs free wand mayby?
Rolling sellfound is stash space heavy, I didn't know that.

buried_under_them

I lost it a little when I started making them and now I have no heart to wreck them, some seem to be quite ok. If any1 found anything which he wants, pls msg me in game.

p.s.
you_might_belive_chests_are_different

Srsly, I lost my control over this stuff %)

Edit:
I spot realy cool guy, but I couldn't rly help him. What's worse, he almost uprgrade me ( ._.)
Cloe call, at the end we both avoided being upgeaded.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 18, 2016, 2:29:26 PM
cleared t9/10, died once of my own stupidity (was talking to gf not really paying attention hehe)

but yeah.. the build is quite nice. bought a vinktars, however ele reflect maps are pretty tough and you really have to take it slow.

i'm wondering what our best overall setup would be for ele reflect maps?

or perhaps i just need more resistances on my helm.

"
skuadak wrote:
uh, any1 needs free wand mayby?
Rolling sellfound is stash space heavy, I didn't know that.

buried_under_them

I lost it a little when I started making them and now I have no heart to wreck them, some seem to be quite ok. If any1 found anything which he wants, pls msg me in game.

p.s.
you_might_belive_chests_are_different

Srsly, I lost my control over this stuff %)

Edit:
I spot realy cool guy, but I couldn't rly help him. What's worse, he almost uprgrade me ( ._.)
Close call, at the end we both avoided being upgeaded.

lol, at least you helped me with that wand XD
little update:

swapped out facebreakers for a pair of rare gloves, upgraded my boots also and one of my wands. rare gloves for facebreaker swap was the single best move i've made, period. the extra life/dr/es is absolutely huge, and i wish i integrated more of a life/es hybrid earlier in my build.

one question though for people with more experience, what's the best green support gem to use with the 2x curse setup (for the 4L, warlords, blasphemy, enfeeble, x)

or should i roll the green for another color? maybe go 3 blue 1 red?

let me know!

thank you
nevermind. i ended up running enlighten and rerolled to 3 blue 1 red. gained about 80 mana, so not bad.
Last edited by wimpy_tuna on Oct 19, 2016, 6:33:27 PM
I just put a point into the 20% critical strike node near Assassination and it doesn't do anything ... was this changed? Is it no longer valid?

Thanks
Only pick nodes that specifically say 'For spells' or 'Global' I'm not sure which one you're talking about, but I'd follow the guide skill tree.
i know what he's talking about. he's talking about the road to vaal pact.

imo, you have to weigh 45% crit multi and if it's worth 3 passives to get it on the way to get vaal pact.

currently, i'm set up this way. however, i'm wondering if the 8% ele, 16%ele 10% ele status ailments 10% duration, 8% ele path would be better as flat damage than using 3 passives for 45% crit multi and wasting the other 2.

45% crit multi is quite a bit, especially when you aren't using facebreakers though, so one could argue that for our build it is absolutely worth the 3 passives.

also, if you ditch facebreakers for rares / anything but atziris gloves, you almost have to take that route to vaal pact.

14ex for gloves is ridiculous, but once you get the gloves and can ditch vaal pact you can free up quite a bit of space in the assassin tree.

looking at it again, we can free up 15 points that would be better spent elsewhere once we are able to afford atziri gloves. we are wasting quite a bit to grab vaal pact and the road to get it isn't quite as efficient as it should be.

i have about 20 respec points available, i might just start begging poe trade for someone to let me borrow them for streaming purposes so i can see clearspeed with and without them. basically though, by taking those 15 points out of assassin and stopping at coldhearted calculation, you could go into throatseeker (4 points, 54 crit multi), dark arts (5 points from current tree, 20% cast speed, 20 dex), melding (4 points, 15% max life, 25% ES), and still have 2 points left over. what is lost with those 15 points? vaal pact, 45% crit multi, 20% ele, 50 dex, 10 str, 1 jewel socket. those last 2 points could grab another jewel socket, however.

so on one hand we have

54 crit multi, 20% cast speed, 20 dex, 15% max life, 25% ES, + int based jewel socket

vs

vaal pact, 45% crit multi, 20% ele dmg, 50 dex, 30 str, 6% cast speed, 1 jewel socket, 15% max life.

again though, you can't even start theory crafting what is the better trade off or where you could find better places to go in the skill tree by leaving assassin until you get atziri gloves for the crit leech.

the easiest and most balanced choice is what we have here, but once you get atziri, you have many options and don't have to grab the choices i posted. could use 3 points and go into lightning/frost walker, too.

just many options with the build, and if you take it to high enough level, you can stay vaal pact and still get throatseeker, mending, and the int based jewel socket without needing to spend 14 EX on a pair of gloves.

as a side note, i don't even consider facebreakers an option for the build once your damage is high enough, as you are just hurting yourself on ele reflect maps.

i also feel that in the examples i posted above for skill subs that other than throatseeker (which is a very good spot for us) we are losing too many stats (dex/str) leaving that path of the assassin tree. seems to balance us better for gem choices to stay there.
Last edited by wimpy_tuna on Oct 20, 2016, 7:21:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info