Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Would this be a good synergistic match for Sovyn's Lazy Pally 3.0? Me and a friend are starting out for the first time from scratch, and obviously we'd optimally want characters that not only mesh well with each other, but wouldn't have much gear overlap either so we can share loot more easily.
Is this build viable to get to around level 90? I'm reading that there might be some issues with single target dmg from Storm Burst especially on mid to higher tier maps.
Loving this build, keep it up and keep the update, getting some struggles with bosses in act 4 & 5

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/foelyn/characters
Last edited by foelyn on Aug 8, 2017, 11:42:28 PM
@Drazath: Yeah that should work well, you can deliver lots of pack clearing while your friend will be able to tank bosses while you both can take them down. Just keep in mind the curse limit in parties with this setup is still 2, unless your friend also gets a source of "Enemies can have 1 additional curse".

@JasonRummage: Yeah more than viable, most of the time you'll spend clearing packs and single target for any spawning mini bosses and such is there, it's really just the map bosses with newly buffed boss life that are an issue right now.

@foelyn: Sorry can't have a look, your profile is private.

-----------------------------------------------

I'll work on improving the single target setup, and any incomplete sections in the guide today as far as i get, and then finish the rest over the weekend. It's my bday tomorrow and i hope everyone can understand this isn't exactly what i want to spend it with :)
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Drazath: Yeah that should work well, you can deliver lots of pack clearing while your friend will be able to tank bosses while you both can take them down. Just keep in mind the curse limit in parties with this setup is still 2, unless your friend also gets a source of "Enemies can have 1 additional curse".

@JasonRummage: Yeah more than viable, most of the time you'll spend clearing packs and single target for any spawning mini bosses and such is there, it's really just the map bosses with newly buffed boss life that are an issue right now.

@foelyn: Sorry can't have a look, your profile is private.

-----------------------------------------------

I'll work on improving the single target setup, and any incomplete sections in the guide today as far as i get, and then finish the rest over the weekend. It's my bday tomorrow and i hope everyone can understand this isn't exactly what i want to spend it with :)

Completely understandable and happy bday! Also if you have any free time would you mind helping me with my own version of Lightning witch? I am having much difficulty sorting out the later half of the build, lvl 63 btw.
Also is Storm call a good substitute for single target damage? I use storm burst but it is a bit dangerous to stand still to fire enough to do decent damage.
Last edited by agentbast on Aug 9, 2017, 3:22:31 AM
For single target,like boss fight i switched with the combo support spell totem and summon rage spirit,(instead of Storm Burst) so meanwhile the totem spam some meat target i can Arc the boss.

I finded too Storm Burst hard to use vs single target enemy,better keep him busy with multiple targets.

Im testing around add totem spell support with any summon spell (maybe kind of summon who can do lighting damage) ,can really help,we are necromancer and get some bonuses :)

Im newbie so dont know if can added as "cast when" interaction,i will try.

Btw,i wanna thanks for this build,i m having a lot of fun and the leveling section is perfect.
Need only a better planner for the passive tree,but i ve read you are working on this too.

Looking forward for any update and thanks !
Last edited by Bibbio on Aug 9, 2017, 4:38:14 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'm having a lot of fun of this build! :D
I'm now level 76, using all rare items. Do you recommend me to buy a Pledge of Hands (5L) for my first unique? Thanks, i love u
Hello!

I have just returned to the game and hope it will be okay to ask questions as I have just started leveling.

Everything's changed so much since I ran an 87 witch in the past, but after reading your build, I really felt like this was where I belonged.

Thanks for putting in so much effort!
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Thanks everyone!

@agentbast: Sure, what do you need help with? I've tried Storm Call and it's good, felt a bit weaker than Storm Burst but that's most likely due to missing the reduced duration helmet enchantment and having 30% inc duration from Ascendancy, whoch doesn't help the skill.

@Bibbio: Tried around a bit with this idea. Basically, only SRS seems useful here but on the higher end of content they don't feel strong enough, since we basically only scale their damage to a small degree.

@Imaqtpig: Yeah if you can afford it, Pledge will be a great addition.

@rsalty: Sure thing, just ask :)
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info