Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Korize wrote:
So I am now 75 with this build, followed it to the dot.

I am having some real issues with bosses in maps? Even in tier2 maps they kick my ass so I have to portal in and out to refresh my flasks.

Is there any way to get more ST dmg? Or is orb the best we got for that?

Cause if you go with Kitavas thirst to streamline gameplay it can become wonky as hell since arc is the one that costs more than 100 mana so we gotta use that A lot to do damage to proc desecrate / curses / bone offering.
On trash it works perfectly with kitavas, but on bosses.. wonky as heck.

So using Stormburst as ST dps.. I mean it just does too little for me atm. I dont know, barely being able to down t1-3 bosses is kinda putting me off :(

Could you please post your tree/gear/flasks or make your character tab public so i can have a look?
Would help me greatly to fix what may be wrong, and improve the setup around that level of content.

I've noticed the same thing when using Kitavas, but so far it hasn't been that much of an issue.
Best strategy seems drop Orb of Storms, Arc until curses are applied, then cover the enemy in Storm Burst balls, let them detonate, kite and repeat from step 3 until curses need to be recast.
Have done up to T15 bosses so far, unfortunately didn't have anything higher in Standard.
twitch.tv/enki91
Post was wrong.

I guess a more pertinent question, why do you skip over the early spell damage and elemental damage areas?
Last edited by Cryten0 on Aug 7, 2017, 11:06:02 PM
Having similar issues at maps with survivability and bosses like Korize,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Omnission/characters/?characterName=Omnission

There is my character. I know my chest and wep rolls are pretty bad, but I have a decent life pool with MoM (at least for white maps I think), yet am still struggling a little more than I am used to, usually I struggle once I hit yellow maps on most builds, but t1 and t2s and not the easiest right now.
Hello, thanks for the build, I've been playing it for 2 days and it's really easy and fun ^_^
May I ask a question please? I'm a new player and don't understand how to use bone offering. Since it only buffs minions / zombies, why would I use it? It doesn't buff my character, thanks!
"
Imaqtpig wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build, I've been playing it for 2 days and it's really easy and fun ^_^
May I ask a question please? I'm a new player and don't understand how to use bone offering. Since it only buffs minions / zombies, why would I use it? It doesn't buff my character, thanks!

With the necromancer asendancy Mistress of sacrifice, bone offering affect our ass too , so he choose this to attemp having more survivability, since Energy shield was nerfed in this new ewpansion 3.0

Try read the build mechanic ( first page, it's not far like 358 th page ) , it help a little =p
Been using this build for 3 days now and reached level 74. I'm kinda having the same survivability issue with map boss fights too, mainly because bosses can stun me continuously to death(even with the stum proof god nod) or just rush to my face and one-shot me down... Currently I don't have real decent life roll items and life pool is a pitiful 3900...ish points. SO, in order to keep the bosses as far away as possible(sometimes off the screen) and still have some damage done, I changed the five link(best I can do now) for storm burst:
storm burst-GMP-case while channelling-ball lighting-controlled destruction
this allow me to get far away and just shoot toward the general direction where the boss is, not to bother whether or not the orbs are surrounding the bosses, ball lighting can hit them anyway and the explosions work too, just not so focused and well aimed.
I die much less after using this set, but since I only got to tier 5 yellow maps at the time,can't say to what extent it'll work. I know that for hard boss fights where I just can't keep running around and stall time, this won't work a bit, but I just need to get through now, and hopefully I can get better gear by then. Just throwing some ideas here.
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
Imaqtpig wrote:

With the necromancer asendancy Mistress of sacrifice, bone offering affect our ass too , so he choose this to attemp having more survivability, since Energy shield was nerfed in this new ewpansion 3.0

Try read the build mechanic ( first page, it's not far like 358 th page ) , it help a little =p

Thanks <3 I will read it now!
May I ask one more question please.. Is it weird that I feel like sometimes Storm Burst is better on clearing than ARC? especially when it's a large group of monsters
@Cryten0: They're just not that good, you can get better clusters later for the same investment.

@Omnission: You have barely any life on gear, should be able to get some stuff with 60+ life for pretty cheap by now. I'd also recommend a Decoy Totem, you can kite away bosses with it very easily.

@OrangeKitty: Gonna look a bit more into different single target setups when i got time.
One thing to consider too is the newly buffed boss life, which kinda gives a different perception of single target to how it was before this patch - certainly not the only reason for this issue, but it contributes to it.

@Imaqtpig: That's normal with a lower level Arc. The skill gains extra chains once reaching certain level tresholds, at low levels it's pretty limited in how many enemies it can hit.
Around gem level 16 it will get better, and in endgame it feels really good with enough cast speed.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can you please link to the older version. I would like to finish that build please. And the gems and passive skill point setup were much easier to read.
Thank you.
"
Diablo_rdk wrote:
Can you please link to the older version. I would like to finish that build please. And the gems and passive skill point setup were much easier to read.
Thank you.

Here is the old tree, i assume you got gems and gear already.

The gem section will be updated at some point with direct gem links like it used to be, i just couldn't do that at the time of writing the update since some gems didn't exist yet.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 8, 2017, 2:04:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info