Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How are we handling reflect these days? Is MOM enough to save us from a reflect boss?
"
Merneith wrote:
How are we handling reflect these days? Is MOM enough to save us from a reflect boss?

Yugul's Pantheon node + Topaz Flask are enough for rares, even with my Lv21 Arc + Lv4 Empower setup i can survive them.
I've also tested and been able to run reflect maps deathless, just need to switch Empower with Life Leech, equip a Sybil's Lament and use Bone Offering, Stone of Lazhwar also recommended for higher spellblock.

I'm going to work on the incomplete sections of this guide in a few days, which will include how to do specific map mods and all that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 6, 2017, 6:15:57 PM
I keep forgetting about the Pantheon powers. I'm not there yet. But it won't be long!

Thanks for the info and the build! My character is lvl 31 and zooming along. I've got so much mana I don't even know what to do with it all. I'm running Heralds just cuz.
I'm enjoying this build.

Is there any substitute for Flame Dash? I find it an awkward skill to use.
"
0sync0 wrote:
I'm enjoying this build.

Is there any substitute for Flame Dash? I find it an awkward skill to use.

Unfortunately it's the only choice. Lightning Warp somewhat works, but the extra duration we get through our Ascendancy negatively affects the warping speed, and you also need to link it with Less Duration and Rapid Decay to make it warp at an acceptable speed.
twitch.tv/enki91
I looked at some Arc Witch videos on Youtube and didn't see any that use Flame Dash. Anyone know of video that shows it?
Hi i find the one of your main defencive spell usless ...Skill is BOne offering it affect minions not me .
"
andrei88 wrote:
Hi i find the one of your main defencive spell usless ...Skill is BOne offering it affect minions not me .

It applies to us through the "Mistress of Sacrifice" ascendancy node.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for this guide. Really helps me get started. I'm new to this game and had a hard time with other characters before. Your build's handling feels smooth and fun too.

The only thing I don't like is Arc's animation. I thought the character would extend her hand for multiple casts like with Tendrils, but she does the huff huff thing instead =(
Last edited by a779 on Aug 7, 2017, 1:00:31 AM
So I am now 75 with this build, followed it to the dot.

I am having some real issues with bosses in maps? Even in tier2 maps they kick my ass so I have to portal in and out to refresh my flasks.

Is there any way to get more ST dmg? Or is orb the best we got for that?

Cause if you go with Kitavas thirst to streamline gameplay it can become wonky as hell since arc is the one that costs more than 100 mana so we gotta use that A lot to do damage to proc desecrate / curses / bone offering.
On trash it works perfectly with kitavas, but on bosses.. wonky as heck.

So using Stormburst as ST dps.. I mean it just does too little for me atm. I dont know, barely being able to down t1-3 bosses is kinda putting me off :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info