Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dspayre wrote:

The mana cost is also influenced by the level of your Arc gem which is not fully done yet.

The easiest way to increase the mana cost is to use a Fevered Mind jewel in one of the skill tree slots. 20-30% increased spell damage and 100% increased mana cost of skills.

Equipping an Essence Worm will also help with your mana pool management by having less reserved mana, making the additional mana cost more tolerable.

I knew I would get one more bump when I get the gem to 20 but by my estimate that will only take it to 96 or so. I have a fevered mind and getting to a jewel slot open now but I worry that 100% increase will kill my mana.
The essence worm would not be needed I think. If I use the fevered, I would then be moving the warlords to kitava and no longer running that blasphemy aura anyway. So that is neither help nor hindrance at that point.

If at level 20 the arc and 5L pledge still does not hit 100, do I have any other real option other than fevered? My ball lightning is over 100 (124 I think), should I just stop trying to use arc to proc kitava and alternate between arc and ball lightning to trigger? seems tedious especially as slow as ball lightning travels.
@IceSabre: Only option without a 6L Pledge is Fevered Mind. The increased mana cost is not that much of an issue with Warlord's Mark in Kitava's, only if you try to facetank some harder hitting bosses you may get low on mana with a 6L Ball Lightning. A Hybrid Flask or if you can fit it in, Vaal Clarity will help in that situation, or simply keeping Decoy Totem up and avoiding all the damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Thanks. That is what I was suspecting but hoped there was a way out. Will give it a shot. And yes, loving the decoy totem. Never used it before now and wondering why not.
Hi I'm back again with more annoying questions! You may have addressed this already but do you prefer Wrath or Herald of Thunder for leveling/trash clear? The lightning storm from HoT seems pretty decent but I'm still only level 30, so I'm assuming Wrath simply scales better.

Edit: nvm found your post comparing Ele vs Nec!
Last edited by Catemonster on Sep 28, 2017, 11:31:39 AM
@Catemonster: You can use HoT until getting the second Blasphemy curse up during leveling.
Wrath is really only good for endgame together with an Essence Worm.
twitch.tv/enki91
I don't even play witch and the way this guide is setup will make you want to try this.

This guide is explained perfectly to the T I will probably try this after this league is up (On Xbox on).
Thanks! Love the build! I'm in endgame gearing mode and having a blast.
Last edited by docketamine on Sep 30, 2017, 5:45:09 AM
Thanks for the answer to my previous post! I got now another question for u...i was watching your videos and i dont get how u can spam desacrate and bone offering so quickly and in particular how did u keybind them, they are not in your skillbar, so i was thinking they may need to be linked to 'Cast when damage taken' but that is not showed in your gem/equip setup. Can u gimme some help with that? Thanks a lot.
I'm fairly new to the game and I'm currently leveling a character alongside this build. I noticed that you use controlled destruction on every damage spell you run. In that case, why take Elemental Overload as a passive, which gives a damage buff on crit?
@Slient & docketamine: Thanks, glad you both like the build/guide! :)

@CoPd91: The answer is Kitava's Thirst, which has a chance to cast all socketed gems if you spend atleast 100 mana with a single skill use.

@GHawk134: We mainly proc EO with Orb of Storms, which has roughly 10% chance to crit in this setup and produces enough individual hits to reliably keep it up at bosses. During mapping you will often crits even with the 5% base crit chance of Arc, which isn't removed by Controlled Destruction.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info