Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@vain_c: Lightning & Spell damage are both equal for us, whatever gives the higher number is better in this case. Ele Damage with Attacks however doesn't affect spells at all.

Chain enchant is always better for clearing, the 40% damage enchants are generally the least impactful except for a few skills like RF or SRS, where the other enchants are either outdated or not impactful.

Not sure what's the best way to get Frostwall into the current setup, you can try either replacing Decoy Totem with it, or replace the Inc Duration on Arcane Surge with Clarity, and put FW in Claritys current socket.
twitch.tv/enki91
Duly noted!

Sigh went into uber labs 4 times yesterday. Came out unscathed but without my enchants.

Went in twice today. Died both times at final Izaro. Pissing me off. UGH.

Didn't help with me having lower level gems since I had just quality them from Level 20. XD
I've been trying this build because Arc is my favorite skill, but i've been experiencing lots of issues surviving. I've followed your skill tree and took all of the options for survival.

My defenses are capped, my jewels all have 6-7% life. My current hp is 5,189. I've switched out empower for life steal and still can't survive. I couldn't even manage a T9 map without multiple casualties. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Last edited by Rashaken on Nov 18, 2017, 10:43:45 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but how am I supposed to be making Kitava's Thirst proc? My only ability that comes close to 100 mana is lightning tendrils (91). I can't break 100 even if I slap in gems that have high mana multipliers. Arc is currently weighing in at 63 mana.
Boosting tendrils to do it seems counterproductive, since the whole point of building around arc is to not be face tanking enemies with a squishy witch.

I've hit level 80, following this guide as closely as I can, but my overall survival still feels like a crapshoot. My resists are capped, but elemental damage from some enemies (I'm lookin' at you, Megaera) rips right through all my mana and health with astounding speed. I have all the main health nodes in the build as well as some of the optional ones, but it doesn't seem to matter much. Several map bosses curb-stomp me if I make even the slightest mistake while facing them.
You should be able to proc Kitava's using arc with a 5-link. As long as you use the suggested gems.

The survive issue is where im at as well. No matter what I do, bosses kill me.
Last edited by Rashaken on Nov 22, 2017, 5:20:48 AM
@Rashaken: That's very weird. What's your flask setup?

@TenbuxMcGee: You need to use Fevered Mind without 6L gem setups to proc Kitava.

Are you using Bone Offering against bosses? And what does your gear/flask setup look like?

Megaera is an especially nasty boss, even with high spellblock the few hits that get through can still deal a ton of damage. Decoy Totem can't buy you much time in this fight, so it's better to just kite her with Arc or even better, skip that fight and the horrible map layout she appears in.
twitch.tv/enki91
So I am new to the game. This was my first build. Very easy to follow and worked out well for me. Just got to 75 and have a question about why we go into Counterweight. Maybe this is just me misunderstanding how this works but doesn't Controlled Destruction just nullify that extra crit we get from that passive?
"
xdownpou wrote:
So I am new to the game. This was my first build. Very easy to follow and worked out well for me. Just got to 75 and have a question about why we go into Counterweight. Maybe this is just me misunderstanding how this works but doesn't Controlled Destruction just nullify that extra crit we get from that passive?

Hey there, it's true that CD completely negates the gain of Counterweight, but only for all spells it's linked to. Our Orb of Storms is unaffected and turns into a great tool to proc both Arcane Surge and EO at the start of a bossfight.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey,

Just wanted to thank you for this guide. Played the game a couple times years ago and I could never get into it as I just got bored after finishing normal and just didn't want to do the same thing all over again just on a higher difficulty.. But now with the 10 act system and using your build guide this game really pulled me in. The guide is also really easy to follow and understand for a noob.

So yeah I'm just rambling but I've been having tons of fun. Level 70 now and cant wait to defeat the last boss and get into endgame. I'm just a bit worried that I chose a bad time to start as the next patch might mess the build up or something... hopefully it wont!

Also have a noob question, but once I get Kitava's, how do I go about getting the chain enchantment? Can you reroll the enchantment as many times as needed on the same helmet or do I need to buy many helms? Also what are the chances of actually getting the enchantement? Are we talking hours or days here?

EDIT: holy shit I just checked the list of available enchants. I guess that can take months, or actually never happen.
Last edited by Kasojus on Nov 28, 2017, 4:36:01 AM
@Kasojus: Hey, i have to thank, glad you enjoyed the build so far!

Don't worry, i think there's never a bad time to get (back) into the game, you can always try out something and gain some knowledge about the game.

As for the enchant, you can reroll a single item countless times unless it's corrupted.
The best way to get it would be wait for a short and easy lab day, look for Darkshrines in hopes of getting +1 enchant chance and optionally Twice Enchanted, tho those can get expensive.
It will still be down to RNG, but you have more chances per run to get it.
If Uber Lab gets expensive and you can live with a slightly weaker version, you can also just run the Merc Lab. It's what i've done for my boot enchant, the difference isn't really that big.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info