GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

How do you deal with nullifier when doing the high budget version?
Excellent build. I followed another user's build in this thread here who did a few modifications to the original build, and sharing my progress here.

Some notes: getting enough dex is a real pain, and it really hurts in this case because the shield itself requires 136 dex versus the highest green gem requirement (111).

The +1 curse implicit (roughly 60 chaos) is really useful, helped save 4 points which meant more Life nodes.

Max block + max spell block thanks to Shaper mod shield + Rumi's + bone offering, feels really good. Currently at 6.8k Life and 900 ES and feel pretty tanky. Might switch to Shield Charge from Whirling Blades since I like to use 2x quicksilvers when mapping. For high end bosses I'll swap the quicksilvers for a Granite and a 2nd life flask. Debating if I should take out one for a Taste of Hate purely for defensive purposes.

At T15+ my zombies will die during boss fights, gets annoying to resummon them during the fight. My T17 Specters are basically immortal though.

Still need to get my gems 20/20 rather than 0/20, but it works so far. Deathless guardians except for Chimera (hate the fog move), deathless red map Elder + Elder guardians. Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet but should be doable, same with Shaper. Was thinking of switching to Cannibal Fire Eaters for Shaper since it already feels a bit of a slog with just Solar Guards + Slower Projectiles on T16 Guardians and I hear CFE are better at single target than SG.

Lastly all my jewels are a combo of +life +minion damage with minion skill used and +flat minion fire damage, and one Unending Hunger. Don't know if %increased cast speed would be better, they're a bit expensive with the other mods.
Last edited by Mistletoes on Jan 20, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
dent_t wrote:
Is there a list of maps with Solar Guards?
Found one on Wiki, but I think it's outdated.

Just go to Act8 Solaris Temple for example, desecrate some Solar Guards, raise them and bring them to a highlevel zone. Now you are able to desecrate and raise Solar Guards in this highlevel zone witha corresponding high spectre level.

^^^^

"
KawaiiLoli wrote:

How do you deal with nullifier when doing the high budget version?

Yeah... I ran in to that problem as well. When you notice one, stay FAAAR back and let your minions deal with it. I never died to it since the minions instantly pops them so fast, then again not only does it require you to run in to a nullifier, you need to take chaos dmg as well for that to be dangerous.

"
Mistletoes wrote:
Excellent build. I followed another user's build in this thread here who did a few modifications to the original build, and sharing my progress here.

Some notes: getting enough dex is a real pain, and it really hurts in this case because the shield itself requires 136 dex versus the highest green gem requirement (111).

The +1 curse implicit (roughly 60 chaos) is really useful, helped save 4 points which meant more Life nodes.

Max block + max spell block thanks to Shaper mod shield + Rumi's + bone offering, feels really good. Currently at 6.8k Life and 900 ES and feel pretty tanky. Might switch to Shield Charge from Whirling Blades since I like to use 2x quicksilvers when mapping. For high end bosses I'll swap the quicksilvers for a Granite and a 2nd life flask. Debating if I should take out one for a Taste of Hate purely for defensive purposes.

At T15+ my zombies will die during boss fights, gets annoying to resummon them during the fight. My T17 Specters are basically immortal though.

Still need to get my gems 20/20 rather than 0/20, but it works so far. Deathless guardians except for Chimera (hate the fog move), deathless red map Elder + Elder guardians. Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet but should be doable, same with Shaper. Was thinking of switching to Cannibal Fire Eaters for Shaper since it already feels a bit of a slog with just Solar Guards + Slower Projectiles on T16 Guardians and I hear CFE are better at single target than SG.

Lastly all my jewels are a combo of +life +minion damage with minion skill used and +flat minion fire damage, and one Unending Hunger. Don't know if %increased cast speed would be better, they're a bit expensive with the other mods.

Glad you like it!

Everything you posted looks very solid, thanks for sharing :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
@Primaeva:

I'm testing some details around your version and will most likely post a video on it to add to the build as you mentioned a few pages ago :) <3
Great work btw
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Another question, aren't all of the Solar Guard abilities considered "spells", not "attacks"?

Because I've been trying out the Ghastly Eye Abyss Jewels with mods like:
Minions have (X)% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks
Minions have (X)% chance to Taunt on Hit with Attacks

and I'm not seeing any of the animations that play when enemies have these statuses. So no little white stars for blind, no red swirls around their base for taunts.

Am I just shit out of luck for purchasing those jewels?
You can't taunt or blind with solar ...
Hello, thank for guide but i need one help.

I'm lv l74 , my Zombie die alltime ... how can i fix it please?
"
sephy69 wrote:
Hello, thank for guide but i need one help.

I'm lv l74 , my Zombie die alltime ... how can i fix it please?

someone asks this few days ago and this was the answer.

"
Uberejho wrote:
So i'm 91 doing t12-15s and have been trying guardians bllah blah, but i've been wondering if the zombies are all that worth it at this point? They seem to die really easily, does flesh binder really change all that much? I'm not quite sure but it seems like im resummoning zombies like 3 times a map. im using a separate setup for zombies other than the fortify link, im using minion life and ele res, so my zombies are at about 9k. it does not seem to change anything without them, is there some alternative?

(Ghazzy Reply)This is one of the main reasons I changed around things for the absolute end-game and avoided zombies all together, they truly are shit...
Though, they are great meatshields and help a ton obviously, but I wouldn't bother resummoning them if they start dying of in a hard rolled map.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Zombies + minion life + fortify + Empower, they won't die a lot ...
hi guys, I am new in playing a Summoner and i see so many different passive trees. I am only level 30 at the moment and trying to scale my damage with SRS. what weapons should i be using to level. I am using specters or should i be using my brighbeak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info