GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

I see the recommended Maps to get Solar Guards, but I just did a Cemetery and after 30+ Desecrates, I didn't see a single one. What am I doing wrong?
"
Ryant12 wrote:
I see the recommended Maps to get Solar Guards, but I just did a Cemetery and after 30+ Desecrates, I didn't see a single one. What am I doing wrong?

Try bringing one normal Guard with you, from act8 Solaris temple.
And rng is a bitch ofc.
Last edited by Zadske on Aug 12, 2017, 9:26:19 AM
I did. I already had 4 Solar Guards when entering Cemetery.

So just to clarify, the list of Maps in the first post (ex. Graveyard, Cemetery, Arcade, Wharf, etc) only have a chance to spawn Solar Guards right? And if I want 100% chance, I need to roll "Solar Fanatics" on my maps?
"
Panaetius wrote:
I think desecrating them doesn't work with one from Harbour Bridge. I always got those since they're 1 level higher than Solaris, and I tried desecrating them in all the maps listed in the OP, unsuccessfully, over the last 2 days. Today I tried again with the Harbour Bridge ones, going into a Ghetto map and desecrating ~30-50 times, with no Solar Guard corpses showing up. Then I left that map, went to Solaris Temple, got some from there, re-entered the same map, and got 3 Solar Guards on the first 6 Desecrates.

Now I might have been incredibly unlucky over the past couple of days, but it seems more plausible that there's something wrong with the Harbour Bridge ones for desecrating. If someone could confirm, then you could put a remark about this in the OP so it doesn't happen to other people

THIS, good lord thank you.

I had given up on being able to use Solar Guards and settle for Flame Sentinels all over again before I read this. Exact same results. Cannot desecrate Solar Guards from the Bridge in maps, but when I raised them from the temple, I desecrated them almost immediately in the first map I entered (Ghetto).

Thank you!
"
mike4211 wrote:
"
Panaetius wrote:
I think desecrating them doesn't work with one from Harbour Bridge. I always got those since they're 1 level higher than Solaris, and I tried desecrating them in all the maps listed in the OP, unsuccessfully, over the last 2 days. Today I tried again with the Harbour Bridge ones, going into a Ghetto map and desecrating ~30-50 times, with no Solar Guard corpses showing up. Then I left that map, went to Solaris Temple, got some from there, re-entered the same map, and got 3 Solar Guards on the first 6 Desecrates.

Now I might have been incredibly unlucky over the past couple of days, but it seems more plausible that there's something wrong with the Harbour Bridge ones for desecrating. If someone could confirm, then you could put a remark about this in the OP so it doesn't happen to other people

I had given up on being able to use Solar Guards and settle for Flame Sentinels all over again before I read this. Exact same results. Cannot desecrate Solar Guards from the Bridge in maps, but when I raised them from the temple, I desecrated them almost immediately in the first map I entered (Ghetto).

Thank you!

Ooooh okay. Very weird how it doesn't work with Harbour Bridge S.Guards. I'll try it again tonight using Solaris Temple S.Guards.

Thanks dude!
Not sure if these have been mentioned, but I've also been able to desecrate in:

12- Vault and Shipyard
13- Plaza
14- Shrine
I have found mobs on the Colonnade map desecrate table. (SolarG)
http://imgur.com/a/sHqpD
Last edited by Artemise05 on Aug 12, 2017, 7:15:47 PM
Bazzar t11 map
http://imgur.com/a/QBV8m

(I'll try and keep them in this post to prevent further posts)

Port t 10
http://imgur.com/a/D1tIa
Last edited by Artemise05 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:20:58 PM
http://prntscr.com/g7rors

proof that they can be desecrated in Channel maps
"
Ryant12 wrote:
"
mike4211 wrote:
"
Panaetius wrote:

Thank you!

Ooooh okay. Very weird how it doesn't work with Harbour Bridge S.Guards. I'll try it again tonight using Solaris Temple S.Guards.

Thanks dude!

Seconding this. I was giving up on solar guards because I could not got them to desecrate anywhere.

Swapped over to solaris l1 solar guards and desecrated them in most of my following maps.

Adding to the list, they can be found in
12-Vault.

Although this map may be bugged because my game crashed 3 times in boss room during fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info