GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Hey what level should I expect to switch to spectres in HC? The video says around 50 but the written guide says 3 link SRS will go to yellow tier maps which confuses me because then isnt going spectres pointless? Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Also would I skip necromantic aegis and victario's in hardcore? I've seen some of the HC versions of SRS builds not taking it while the SC versions do.
"
Syche22 wrote:
Hey what level should I expect to switch to spectres in HC? The video says around 50 but the written guide says 3 link SRS will go to yellow tier maps which confuses me because then isnt going spectres pointless? Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Also would I skip necromantic aegis and victario's in hardcore? I've seen some of the HC versions of SRS builds not taking it while the SC versions do.

Generally recommended is switching to spectres after you complete your second ascendancy and get the +100% life/damage spectre passive.
I did switch to spectres as soon as i could get solar guards (~halfway trough Act 8) and worked just fine they rarely ever died and the clear was ok.

Im currently running this build in HC (with some minor tweaks) and i do use NA + Victario's without any problem and i just started mapping. Feels safe (although i use MoM).
Total newbie here. Would you recommend I buy a four link vis mortalis until I can buy a 6 link?

Also the Matua tapuna (spelling?) shield seems solid for now. Is the extra aura boosts worth keeping this shield, or do I go for something with more generic stats?
Last edited by Vickery on Aug 13, 2017, 7:26:19 AM
"
Vickery wrote:
Total newbie here. Would you recommend I buy a four link vis mortalis until I can buy a 6 link?

Also the Matua tapuna (spelling?) shield seems solid for now. Is the extra aura boosts worth keeping this shield, or do I go for something with more generic stats?

Vis Mortalis - Yes im currently using it with 4L and have no problems in maps, yet.

Matua tupuna - I didnt use it at all. Used rare shield until I could wear Victario's Charity and specced into Necromaner Aegis soon after that.
Looking at the Matua I personally wouldnt say its worth it.
"
Machtkatze wrote:
I haven't played yesterday, but today, it somehow seems like they nerfed minion behaviour.

The thing I mainly notice is that minions no longer teleport to you as fast and as frequently as before when you are running at max speed away from them. This hurts clearspeed and survivability a lot.

One more thing is that the, for lack of a better word, "aggro range" of the minions seems to be smaller. When an enemy stands at the edge of the screen, the Spectres ignore it and just do their idle animation.

One last thing is that minions no longer seem to attack enemies after your character has died. This was extremely convenient but probably overpowered, so I guess it's fine. My Spectres once did Atziri without me since I had a fps spike and died nearly at the beginning.

Anyone else noticed these?

Hey,

No information to confirm this I haven't felt it at all :O

"
eLGaDiTaNo wrote:
For a new player is this better than Lich Queen Skeleton? Dont know what to choose.

I think this build works a bit smoother than Lich Queen and easier to understand for a new player :)

"
DogShoes wrote:
Hey Ghazzy in Path of building it says to level CWDT to level 20? Is this an error or do we level it to 20 with Convocation and immortal call (which makes it that we have to take 3272 dmg to activate the meat shield? Just wanna make sure.
Thank you and have a good day.

I put it up there as CWDT will in most builds come down to a matter of taste, I prefer lvl 3 with lvl 5 Immortal Call. So you chose yourself :)

"
Panaetius wrote:
I think desecrating them doesn't work with one from Harbour Bridge. I always got those since they're 1 level higher than Solaris, and I tried desecrating them in all the maps listed in the OP, unsuccessfully, over the last 2 days. Today I tried again with the Harbour Bridge ones, going into a Ghetto map and desecrating ~30-50 times, with no Solar Guard corpses showing up. Then I left that map, went to Solaris Temple, got some from there, re-entered the same map, and got 3 Solar Guards on the first 6 Desecrates.

Now I might have been incredibly unlucky over the past couple of days, but it seems more plausible that there's something wrong with the Harbour Bridge ones for desecrating. If someone could confirm, then you could put a remark about this in the OP so it doesn't happen to other people

The bug only works if you have them with you in to the map.
And it is never guaranteed either I'm afraid :/

"
mattc3303 wrote:
Most reliably way is just to buy a map with the "Solar" affix. Then never logging out ever again lol...

Can confirm this is a solid strat!

"
japanladies1 wrote:
Few question ppls ;) can someone help with leveling ? :D atm 30 lvl trying some srs/firestrom totems ;)

and one more question aobut spectres? Is this mobs who spawn srs are good and can we summon them ;)

The SRS spawning spectres are really bad tbh.

I would prefer to only cast SRS whilst lvling over having anything else added to it.

"
Riguar wrote:
Is it better a 2H for SANDWORM SLAVES? and if so wich one

What do you mean? :S

"
Oxudes wrote:
Don't specters die really fast to Atziri's flameblast, or are they tanky enough? Haven't played around with spectres for a while.

Are they also uber atziri viable?

edit: So I searched back (as I should have done before). While doable, it's been suggested to use something else for uber Atziri and Izaro (especially if you want to do full key runs).

Hey,

They should be able to take a hit or 2, though the Double-Flameblast, convocate them the fuck out of it, same goes for the yellow lightning strikes.

Uber Atziri should be somewhat doable but I will personally recommend not to use this build for Uber Atziri, it's too risky.

It works for Uber Izaro, 0 (ZERO) keys!

"
Ryant12 wrote:
I see the recommended Maps to get Solar Guards, but I just did a Cemetery and after 30+ Desecrates, I didn't see a single one. What am I doing wrong?

You have to bring the Spectres with you in to the map for the bug to work. I will add this to the guide.

"
Ryant12 wrote:
I did. I already had 4 Solar Guards when entering Cemetery.

So just to clarify, the list of Maps in the first post (ex. Graveyard, Cemetery, Arcade, Wharf, etc) only have a chance to spawn Solar Guards right? And if I want 100% chance, I need to roll "Solar Fanatics" on my maps?

Sadly it is very guaranteed :/

"
Ryant12 wrote:
"
mike4211 wrote:
"
Panaetius wrote:
I think desecrating them doesn't work with one from Harbour Bridge. I always got those since they're 1 level higher than Solaris, and I tried desecrating them in all the maps listed in the OP, unsuccessfully, over the last 2 days. Today I tried again with the Harbour Bridge ones, going into a Ghetto map and desecrating ~30-50 times, with no Solar Guard corpses showing up. Then I left that map, went to Solaris Temple, got some from there, re-entered the same map, and got 3 Solar Guards on the first 6 Desecrates.

Now I might have been incredibly unlucky over the past couple of days, but it seems more plausible that there's something wrong with the Harbour Bridge ones for desecrating. If someone could confirm, then you could put a remark about this in the OP so it doesn't happen to other people

THIS, good lord thank you.

I had given up on being able to use Solar Guards and settle for Flame Sentinels all over again before I read this. Exact same results. Cannot desecrate Solar Guards from the Bridge in maps, but when I raised them from the temple, I desecrated them almost immediately in the first map I entered (Ghetto).

Thank you!

Ooooh okay. Very weird how it doesn't work with Harbour Bridge S.Guards. I'll try it again tonight using Solaris Temple S.Guards.

Thanks dude!

Due to this I will remove the information of their existence in Harbour Bridge.

"
Jolii wrote:
Not sure if these have been mentioned, but I've also been able to desecrate in:

12- Vault and Shipyard
13- Plaza
14- Shrine

Will add to the list, thank you for your contribution.

"
Artemise05 wrote:
I have found mobs on the Colonnade map desecrate table. (SolarG)
http://imgur.com/a/sHqpD

Thank you, will add!

"
Xorun wrote:
http://prntscr.com/g7rors

proof that they can be desecrated in Channel maps

Thank you, will add.

"
Syche22 wrote:

Hey,

When you get the Soul Weaver ascendancy you should be able to, even if you only have a 4L.
This build will use NA/Vics Charity for end-game in Hardcore as well.

(As do my SRS till you get a 6L on that build).

"
Vickery wrote:

I'd personally recommend buying one, 6socket & 5L yourself (if you get lucky you get a 6L).

Shield wise you need to use the Victario's Charity as it will increase your clear speed significantly.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
The SRS spawning spectres are really bad tbh.

I would prefer to only cast SRS whilst lvling over having anything else added to it.

thx for answer ;) what about Kitavas from act10?
Last edited by japanladies1 on Aug 13, 2017, 10:57:04 AM
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Ryant12 wrote:
"
mike4211 wrote:

THIS, good lord thank you.

I had given up on being able to use Solar Guards and settle for Flame Sentinels all over again before I read this. Exact same results. Cannot desecrate Solar Guards from the Bridge in maps, but when I raised them from the temple, I desecrated them almost immediately in the first map I entered (Ghetto).

Thank you!

Ooooh okay. Very weird how it doesn't work with Harbour Bridge S.Guards. I'll try it again tonight using Solaris Temple S.Guards.

Thanks dude!

On a side note, the harbour bridge ones can be desecrated in the tower map, whereas the solaris temple ones can't afaik, which makes this even weirder
IGN: JustReadTheInstructions
"
Ghazzy wrote:

Thank you!

Yeah, I just confirmed it last night. Solar Guards from Harbour Bridge = won't be added to Desecrate table in Maps (sounds like bug) whereas Solar Guards from Act 8 Solaris Temple = will be added to Desecrate table in Maps.

Tested it with a simple Arcade Map and the difference was immediate. First 3 Desecrates in Arcade had a Solar Guard.
A Spectre-lover from Taiwan server here. Sorry for any weird grammar/wording.

I would like to switch between Flesh Offering and Bone Offering for different situations, not just for minions but myself.
With better stats of the remaing gold gears (rings, amulets, gloves, helmet) ,it is able to reach 75% chaos resistance when the three elemental still >90%, 5700 life pool and about 1000 ES at level 90.
Having 75% chaos resistance allow me to use Forbidden Taste to save me life,
and those % life regen from passives can totally offset the side effect from Forbidden Taste.

Thank you for this amazing build and brand-new experience of spectres!
Hey there.

Returning player, was thinking on rerolling a new Necromancer and was going to follow your guide as the game have changed abit since I played last :)

But what I dont understand, in the video your ES is over your mana, is it cuase the video is from 2.6? Did you had EB back then?
Even without it (ES on HP) is it still better to go hp build and follow the skill tree in the guide?^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info