Hey guys... i'm back!

Sorry you lost your stuff korgoth. Sounds like it was your email that got compromised, not PoE. What email service do you use?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
@TSCsREFLEX
Yeah i've done my fair share of Diablo 2 ( and Diablo 1 too ) ... loosing your stuff is bad .. but loosing your characters .. now that's awful ... i'm glad that at least that didn't happen to me.

@mark1030
Yup i'm pretty sure it's the e-mail. I'm using an extremely unknown local to my country service ... it proved to be much safer ( until now ) compared to big stuff like gmail.com based on the security issues i had with them in the past.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
One thing i do have to ask? Do you use Procurement? and if so do you login with your POE info or use the SSID stuff? Just have to ask since i was always kinda wary when i used to use it.

Sorry for your loss man that really sucks.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 24, 2016, 8:26:53 PM
I use steam, set up a authenticator for steam to launch the game. Your account will be much safer. And that's a little advice for all of you.
Sad. You seem in pretty good spirits I'd rage quit.
Git R Dun!
I think GGG forum can be breached. Not the first guy who got hacked and is super cautious.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
@Demonoz
I never used Procurement for the fear of this happening.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Head_Less wrote:
I think GGG forum can be breached. Not the first guy who got hacked and is super cautious.

Even if it could they would still need to get your email details
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
That really really sucks.
I hope you can get over the disappointment and return to the game one day.
GGG just need to realize they can make quite a bit of money if they put out physical security key like Blizzard did.

And then you can sell special design security key casings, or exclusive challenge reward design. Clearly people have no problem paying $75 for a pair of stupid looking victoria's secret golden wings that only exists in game when you could sell physical security keys with swappable casings... and maybe put out free digital security key apps for those who are going to QQ how PoE is Pay2WinSecurity.

B4 all the PoE elite pros and whiteknights come in and try to stop PoE from getting safer trying to veto all possible poe security keys and boycott all possible poe improvements, sure D2 didn't have security key but this is 2016 already...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 25, 2016, 3:31:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info