The Endgame Labyrinth

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
here is an idea give acedancy points on another way

suggestion: open a portal to a final izaro fight (last stage - to select your ascendancy) at hitting level 100? :D These ascendancies, even more the later ones (Merci, Endgame-Lab) are "mandatory" just as the very final polish to your build - not a 'free gift' on level 68, or similar. So, should be fine, didnt it? :D

No.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
I appreciate the effort GGG puts into their game but I think more diversity is what players want. Ascendency was great but the labyrinth is more frustrating and tiresome than enjoyable at least for me and some ppl I know. dont think the labyrinth has been that popular and I see many players voicing their dissatisfaction with the labyrinth. In my view the labyrinth as a repeatable area has only helped one type of player and that is the player that farms head enchants on different uniques and sells them. Alot of other players are completing it for their points and then quitting the lab or doing lab 1 time a day or week or whatever they can stand just to try and get enchant they want. This leads to my next point. The enchants for grueling out the labyrinth especially for the headpiece are extremely random. A small improvement would granting a choice of one of three enchants. Finally GGG has made a good game but I hope this is the last of the labs and the start of more content all players can enjoy and approve of.

The majority don't like lab but that doesn't mean an overwhelming majority.
while variety is good, these labyrinths are a pain for some character types.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sentinel Traps are stationary traps that can be suppressed by dealing damage to them.

Are these traps detected/attacked by totems, or are Ancestral Bond builds fucked up here?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
NetherPrime wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
here is an idea give acedancy points on another way

Spoiler
suggestion: open a portal to a final izaro fight (last stage - to select your ascendancy) at hitting level 100? :D These ascendancies, even more the later ones (Merci, Endgame-Lab) are "mandatory" just as the very final polish to your build - not a 'free gift' on level 68, or similar. So, should be fine, didnt it? :D
Spoiler

No.

it wasn't a really serious suggestion... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
A lot of players already hate labyrinth ... And this is again ...
I love the labyrinth, but it's frustrating dieing in the last fight to run the whole labyrinth again and again... As a SC player i don't want to die and start new, so whats about making a waypoint after each (except the last) Aspirant's Trial, so you can start from there. You have to run the whole labyrinth to get the Ascendency Points, you can't open a portal for other players cause they all have to enter together and it's reducing the frustration at dieing in there and i think more people would have fun with it.
GGG now starting think about "end game" = great.
the new "end game" content is lab = ok.no problem. its the first step.
but what the best is make challenging party dungeons as new "end game" content, where is really hard to done it as a solo play. POE will be so great after u done this.

but now on i only check poe web,cant play the game coz of no more fun for me.i will try play paragon and tos while checking poe update process time to time.
hope the best for poe,coz i love this game.good luck,with love.
"
RootCookie wrote:

Grinding is not the problem... Grinding, with a high chance of RIPing with one wrong step is.
So what? The option is to only do them once just to get ascendancy? The more you grind, the closer you are to your RIP. Why would you risk grinding lab any more than that when its so easy to RIP unless you are playing SC...

Either HC population is going to decrease further, with people going to play on SC or leaving. Or people will not farm lab in HC, after they have learned how easy it is to RIP.
So the outcome either way is pretty bad, considering what lab was supposed to bring/what it was designed for.

My sentiment exactly.
I have yet to hear of any improvements on how hybrid-Life/Es builds or EB/MoM builds can deal with traps and while in in a sc enviroment this is just frustating cause u have to start lab all over again, for a hc enviroment this is simply a no-go.
I too am afraid that hc population will decrease as I've already seen a few on my friends list doing so :(

R these concerns only from a "vocal minority" as Chris said? And even if it so, shouldnt they be adressed?
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
And what about rolling helmet enchantments? You're adding next skillgems, so there will be more and more enchantments. That was too hard to roll with 300 enchantments sometimes, couldn't u make it a bit easier? Maybe by giving possibility of choose if you want to replace old enchantment or keep it and not taking new enchantment which you don't like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info