The Endgame Labyrinth

"
As a SC player i don't want to die and start new

That's kind of a rare point of view. So a HC character one wouldn't face that problem? I'm wondering because you specifically mention that you are a SC player. Is it harder to do the labyrinth as SC char or are there other reasons why this would be more related to SC characters?
--== Enjoying the game ==--
So that's what Yriel's Key is all about. Splendid! ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Cool new lab but there is one thing GGG should think of and many players here proposed that as well.

Let in our h/o get benches or lab master or whatever that allow us use enchant that we already discovered to craft any item we want. We will need to run anyway many times to unlock those mods and in future with new skills and mods we will need run labs still all the time. But let us use the ones we discovered.

Anyway GJ GGG

Last edited by Kingoko on May 25, 2016, 4:03:14 AM
The issue I'd like to adress is the Labirynth Ladder Reward.

You intorduced jewels to give us the reson to compete, and that's awesome, but there is no competition. There are 2-3 players that dominated the first spot on ladder(grats to them and their skills), and the rest is not even close. I think the problem is that the reward is given only for the fastest run each day each difficulty.

What I would like to propose is to award top1, top3 or top5 of each ascendancy(much like in recent 2Week race) limited to one per account.

I think that would fuel the competition (or I might just be salty couse I never won, hard to decide:))
So, I had to stop playing HC because I can't stand the fact that my beloved chars could simply die because they slip, without fightning, without have any chances to fight back.
And then, more laby again, harder again ?

My solution (beside not playing or not donate) : make trap do damages like f'kin mobs, make trap an hinderance and lab mobs a real harder treat. Let's fight the mobs while bleeding/poisoned/slowed by traps but DON'T make the traps kill you so easily. That's unfun un-ARPG.

Trap could be a nice ad (DOT, debuff, aura/curse nullifier) but not like they are implemented already.

Sorry to say that, and I know there is a lot of hard and good work from you GGG, but try to make the labyrinth fun, not simply frustrating in every aspect. Thank you.
... nothing
There needs to be a more deterministic way to farm for helmet enchants. The lab is super boring and making people do 300 runs just to get the enchant they want is beyond ridiculous.

This:
"
Lynxdragon wrote:
For the love of dominus, Make enchants a tradeable consumable item that you get from the end of the lab. It will add another layer of trading to the game, and will give access to a lot more players. Or allow a method of moving of enchants from one helm to another at the expense of currency or the old item or something... Or as others said, you 'learn' enchants that you can then add on a crafting bench at the end of the lab. Each run you could either learn a new one, or add an enchant that would be a much better system that makes people still do the lab.

Like, Its a good idea and adds depth to builds but the RNG of it is discouraging and it doesn't allow casual players access because it's too time consuming.

This way people who love running the lab would get an extra reward from selling enchants or enchanting items.

And people who don't like running the lab would only have to run it 3 (or 4) times to get the ascendancy points.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
Twiiik wrote:
"
As a SC player i don't want to die and start new

That's kind of a rare point of view. So a HC character one wouldn't face that problem? I'm wondering because you specifically mention that you are a SC player. Is it harder to do the labyrinth as SC char or are there other reasons why this would be more related to SC characters?

I think its easier to run the labyrinth as a SC player, cause you can start new if you die. As a HC player you would face the death all the time and have to start completely new then. I haven't think about hc players could use the waypoints to better farm the labyrinth, cause i only thinked about the death to not start new on the entrance. So it's an irrelevant fact that i play SC :)
I like it. But I also liked the normal labyrinth and if it had been higher level I would have farmed it all league long. So I expect to spend a lot of time in the endgame lab.
Only question is the spawnrate of those endgame trials for keys. But if I get a key every few maps it will be fine for me.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
I heard you guys don't like Labyrinth?

So we added more Lab to the Lab so you can Lab while you Lab...

QQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info