[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi! I was reading the incoming nerf to double dipping. To me it sounds like it will be a big loss of DPS for that build. Not a problem for map mobs that we instant kill but for strong bosses like guardians or shaper...What do u think?

Double-dipping poison is the core of this build. I don't think it will still be useful after nerf, but hey.... you can't say for sure before we'll see new patch.

Yea, pretty sure this build will be dead unfortunately.. After 3.0 other ascendancies will be better for a Pure Fire Nova Miner such as Elementalist, Inquisitor or, god forbid, Saboteur.
ign: PhrozenFlame
Hi

Just your build is very fun playing and very efficiant
I played LL version
Just thanks a lot for this build

:)
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi! I was reading the incoming nerf to double dipping. To me it sounds like it will be a big loss of DPS for that build. Not a problem for map mobs that we instant kill but for strong bosses like guardians or shaper...What do u think?

Double-dipping poison is the core of this build. I don't think it will still be useful after nerf, but hey.... you can't say for sure before we'll see new patch.

Yea, pretty sure this build will be dead unfortunately.. After 3.0 other ascendancies will be better for a Pure Fire Nova Miner such as Elementalist, Inquisitor or, god forbid, Saboteur.

56 stacks of poison could still be strong, will have to see.
Hey, I am relatively new to the game, but I am level 45. I am following the build, but mainly using the firestorm alongside the mines. Through my following of the build, I was wondering why you had the added cold damage and later added lightning damage. I thought this was supposed to be more of a fire/chaos build. Please inform me.
"
daovakin wrote:
Hey, I am relatively new to the game, but I am level 45. I am following the build, but mainly using the firestorm alongside the mines. Through my following of the build, I was wondering why you had the added cold damage and later added lightning damage. I thought this was supposed to be more of a fire/chaos build. Please inform me.

That's just for leveling purposes. The Added X Damage gems can be bought from the vendor and can almost universally be used to easily increase the damage of your spells and attacks.
Later on, these gems will often be removed and replaced by the end-build gems.

Concrete example: There is absolutely no point in using Void Manipulation gem before you can use your Consuming Darks, as there is no chaos damage to scale whatsoever (excluding Added Chaos Damage).
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
Worst_luck wrote:

56 stacks of poison could still be strong, will have to see.

Mostly damage goes not from "56 stacks! Wow!", it's actually not really a difference between 10 stacks of 1k damage, or 2 stacks of 5k damage... Most damage goes from "30% more damage per repeat" multiplier. And damage became absurd because it double dipping.

No double-dipping = No damage

Well, it's kinda depends on how much poison will be boosted in damage, but in comparison all poison builds will be boosted as well, so question will be - "is it even a point to choose that build over more mainstream one?", cause damage certainly will not be so outstripping like about now.

P.S. By the way, not only double dipping will be ripped, also skill duration will become useless, declining our damage even more.
But hey, maybe those new nodes for ailments would be absurdly OP, nobody knows.
Last edited by Med1umentor on May 23, 2017, 5:38:40 AM
How come on the passive skill tree, from 1-60 points, you begin on the left side (more spell damage), but at the 90 passives link, you transition to the right side (more energy shield and mana regen)
"
daovakin wrote:
How come on the passive skill tree, from 1-60 points, you begin on the left side (more spell damage), but at the 90 passives link, you transition to the right side (more energy shield and mana regen)

In early game you don't really profit from %es, More damage in early game for more quick leveling, but in the late game it's the other way around, and that's why you get rid of those spell damage in favour of much more profittable options.

P.S. By the way, never use word MORE on that forum, unless you are talking about multiplicative modificator. It's "increase spell damage", not a "more spell damage", there are HUGE difference between those.
How does the AOE feel after the 2.6 changes to AOE?
Hello great guide !

I have a question how do you get 42% moove speed in the defense sheet ? I know that you can get 30% from boots but 42% ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info