[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

What should I put in the 6th slot for raise spectre when killing boss, empower vs slower proj vs fire pen ?
Looking for friend to play with.
Im lonely :((

IGN: hello7op
"
hello7op wrote:
What should I put in the 6th slot for raise spectre when killing boss, empower vs slower proj vs fire pen ?

Empower is not that good for raise spectre, they don't really scale well with the gems level but rather the actual monsters level. I would always have fire pen and switch between gmp and slower proj I guess
"
allana wrote:
"
hello7op wrote:

Empower is not that good for raise spectre, they don't really scale well with the gems level but rather the actual monsters level. I would always have fire pen and switch between gmp and slower proj I guess

i agree in all points, just want to add smth:

faster projectiles is a big increase in clearpseed, so for mapping you want a 4B2G setup, fire pen however is a red gem, so you would have to recolour your shav´s each time you do bosses/maps. because of this i like to stick to faster proj as the single target damage is still enough to delete any boss in the game.
I beat merciless lab, it was cake walk :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
For single target (cannibals::shaper/guardians), why do you run faster proj instead of culling strike? I feel you get more damage with cull unless I'm missing something.
"
Wikiwa wrote:
For single target (cannibals::shaper/guardians), why do you run faster proj instead of culling strike? I feel you get more damage with cull unless I'm missing something.

I admit faster projectiles is not necessary, i never thought that much about the 6th link since you can already farm shaper on a 5l without any problem, but i just realized pierce support is an even better 6l due to the more multiplier. will add that to the guide.
After the struggle with internet connection, I have finally kill shaper for the first time in my poe life with this build. Level 83 spectre just tank both beam and yellow ball in 3rd phase like no problem.
5/7 would play again in fall of oriath.

Bonus flask drop:
Looking for friend to play with.
Im lonely :((

IGN: hello7op
Why not taking projectile weakness over flammability curse ?
path of building says its ~5% more damage
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Why not taking projectile weakness over flammability curse ?
path of building says its ~5% more damage

because most of the time i play with enfeeble, which is a blue gem, proj weakness is green however and the midnight bargain is corrupted.
Tropical Island spawns cannibal fire eaters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info