[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
kite69 wrote:
I wanted to ask what is the best helm enchant for this build?

I think i've read somewhere in this thread that the convocation enchantment is best. I've gone through the options myself the other day and didnt see any other viable things.
ty , nice guide will maybe try the build
Last edited by patoszkio on Apr 24, 2017, 8:03:04 AM
"
Extrema wrote:
"
kite69 wrote:
I wanted to ask what is the best helm enchant for this build?

I think i've read somewhere in this thread that the convocation enchantment is best. I've gone through the options myself the other day and didnt see any other viable things.

yes, convocation cooldown recovery speed is best imo. increased spectre damage is also nice ofc, but the build does not really need more damage, i would take quality of life improvements over slight damage buffs any time.
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Wikiwa wrote:
For single target (cannibals::shaper/guardians), why do you run faster proj instead of culling strike? I feel you get more damage with cull unless I'm missing something.

I admit faster projectiles is not necessary, i never thought that much about the 6th link since you can already farm shaper on a 5l without any problem, but i just realized pierce support is an even better 6l due to the more multiplier. will add that to the guide.

Good Lord, just switched FP with Pierce for Single Target and it's genuinely loopy on Shaper. P1 and 2 complete before any orbs spawned at all.
Cannibal Fire-Eaters spawn on Palace Map t14
I'm using an animate guardian with Kingmaker and as much hp/regen and resist gear possible. Now all my minions have culling strike (so kind of a free 7L). For t16 and shaper, you can just dismiss him till bosses reach culling range so he doesn't die for whatever reason.

Gear used for animate guardian : Kingmaker, southbound gloves, voll's vision, atziri's step and updated ambu's charge.

Hey ,
I'm about to re roll my witch to your build (have a 30ex budget atm hope i get endgame ready with it ).
Being following this thread for a few days now and have a question that still has me wondering .
So as a necromancer newbie :-P .... The Cannibal Fire-Eaters or any other spectres you showed very good in video but was wondering lets say i'm making this a uber atziri/shaper farmer :
So i'm going to shore to get 1 then i need to go Pit of the Chimera/hydra/Minotaur map everytime to get them tier 16 level ?
Seems expensive if i need to go every time to those map for just the spectres for lets say start Uber atziri farm ?.
Or is it possible with lower tier spectre just so i'm sure Xd.
Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english :-p .
Last edited by OutofBullets on Apr 28, 2017, 1:36:35 PM
I leveling like a classic summoner? with spectres, zombien and all?
Or do I need to change a summoner on a certain level?
Dont forget the

Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876213
"
Nyurael wrote:
Dont forget the

Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876213

Seems like i choose a good time to try necromancer out :-).
Last edited by OutofBullets on Apr 29, 2017, 8:28:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info