[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
geehoney wrote:
Hey I'm looking for some input

Do you guys think its better to buy out all of The Lich in attempt to get a level 10 elemental weakness midnight bargain or should I cough up 200+ chaos for it

Is the RNG chance to get that implicit that bad?

Buy The Lich divination cards, they are really cheap. I got one with elemental weakness on my third turn in.
Hey there , I'm curious about something.

As long as I've shit tones of resistance and I'm not having problems with stats what do you think about
this belt

Hi everyone, this my first post so excuse any mistakes done here.
I just wanted to show off my items and tell how was my experience with this build so far.
Sitting at 6.9k ES without spirit offering, with her it goes to 7.8k Es
My items:

And as you can see these items cost me more than 1000C+ at the actual price of them ;(
About T14-15-16:
I've done pretty much every map i can roll with 150+ quantity, 7+ mods and bonus from atlas, all pretty much deathless(besides some few punctures) feels very nice been able to do this rips maps.

About uber lab:
I've tried probably one time(i got some experience from other characters) and died from trap ;(

Shaper/Guardians:
So far ive only killed The one from hydra map, rip on the first try, but after that pretty solid.
Others guardians and shaper im gonna go after level up(just for safety), but i belive its gonna be much more about positioning them actual damage overall.

Stats:
All resistances above or at 81%
Physical Reduction goes to 78%(if im not mistaken) with these two flasks on:

With right offerings you pretty much a walking tank for a short while, just make sure to have all the time some offering on
Overall its a very very solid build, fun and quite simple (for the things we use) to play.
Sorry for the size of the reply and my english(from brazil) :)
"
And as you can see these items cost me more than 1000C+ at the actual price of them ;(

No offence but its more like 650c at best.

Also I recommend for everyone putting currency into 6L before buying presence or even bisco for mapping.

I have 6.7k ES with bisco, its enough to map even on t15. Even forgot to take it off for shape once and killed him without problem. So if everyone wonders, yes bisco affects rarity/quantity even if your minions kill.

I went even further and used IIR gem for spectres along with bisco, still mapping without issues. Dont know if IIR gem is worth when I already have bisco but its not an issue with 6L.
Last edited by Krz3mien on Sep 9, 2017, 6:42:39 AM
Thank you for this nice guide Wolf

I did some research on Solar Guards und found them on the following Maps after Raising Spectres from Solaris Temple:

Arcade
Ghetto
Channel
Racecourse
Ramparts
Wharf
Castle Ruins
Cementery
Promenade
Arsenal
Colonnade
Courtyard
Bazaar
Chateau
Shipyard
High Gardens
Plaza
Waterways
Maze
High Gardens
Scriptorium
Hydra
Chimera

Last edited by mogfisch on Sep 19, 2017, 5:21:36 AM
Edit: Fixed it myself
Last edited by Vaniquin on Sep 14, 2017, 10:59:47 AM
Very nice build! useful for shaper and guardian (kill all but also die), Uber Atziri i haven't tried

My Items
Spoiler

I use Cannibal Fire-Eaters with this gem for bosses

My potions
Spoiler

My Jewels
Spoiler

I have 6.7K ES, my level is 91, and my Resistances are Fire 81, Cold 82, Lightning 83 and Chaos 49
I dont have the Flask Effect in the Passive Tree, its important? what is better first, the points for one jewel or the flask effect (Alchemist)?, What do you recommend me?, I want to improve my build please.

Thank you for this guide Wolf!

PD: Sorry for my English, I expect to be understood
Last edited by NocturnoHD on Sep 14, 2017, 12:27:05 AM
10/10 build. Thanks for a great guide I was able to melt shaper down like you said with CFE. Thanks again.
Is there a reason you not running Zealot's oath once you have Shav's? Possibly changing to stone golem instead of chaos for extra ES regen. I am trying it and it seems to work ok so far

Like the build, thank you for it
Last edited by Memnoch_the_Devil on Sep 19, 2017, 7:54:22 PM
Hey, don't know if it's been said already, just wanted to point that your list of where to get each spectres body "base" for the trick to summon high level ones in your guide is outdated:

Goatmen fire-raiser are not found in Act1 - The Climb (they cannot spawn in normal difficulty)
You can find them in Act6 - Prisoner's Gate

EDIT:
Also, what is your opinion on Frost Sentinels ? (only found on map with Lunar Mod)
I stumbled upon them and decided to take them for a ride.
I've got to say, they are fun and seem great at clearing maps. Basically they are like Flame Sentinels but with Ice Spear. They seem to have even further range with faster proj, and they can potentially have the added benefit of chilling/freezing packs of mobs.
I tested them with following links:

RS - Minion damage - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction (so they can inflict cold ailments) - GMP (Pierce on Bosses) - Faster Proj (Slower Proj on Bosses)

I also switched Enfeeble for Frostbite to test things out.

Any of you guys tested them? What do you think of them? Any better links to use for them, considering we want to keep the 4B2G 6 links and dont change anything else in the build beside curse swapping ?
Last edited by Gregoriensten on Sep 21, 2017, 2:51:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info