[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Lolkat777 wrote:
hey, I don't have enough mana to use my 6th aura what do I do?

i cant check your char because your profile is private.

Do you have all "Reduce Mana Reserved" point and the jewel ?

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
hi how to enabled 7th aura? 6 work for me,but work 7 with enlighten but ball lightning not have mana:d

Just level up some times, so you get more Int = More Mana and you dont need enlighten. I have 210 mana from int , you only 171.
You overcap all res too much with 3 purity. Try to get a little more int/mana from gear/jewel and level up a little.
Last edited by Alerie91 on Nov 12, 2017, 2:42:22 PM
Upgrade
As a casual, I did Shaper for the first time, and it was... a joke. I was almost disappointed by the lack of challenge. The fire-eaters really raped him.
Hi, I'm pretty new And I would like to know what are the 2 curses that we place. Because I do not see any sense in putting the Whispers of Doom talent.
Thank you
"
Araculbal wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty new And I would like to know what are the 2 curses that we place. Because I do not see any sense in putting the Whispers of Doom talent.
Thank you

Check my weapon. As you can see I have one curse gem and the other curse I get from corruption of weapon.

Canibal fire-eater: 6th
Did they revert the desecrate changes and if yes how can I summon the T16 spectres now? (Cannibal Fire-Eaters f.e.)

Can I summon them in the HO or do I have to enter specific maps first to summon them?
You must found Cannibal Fire Eater in a map (I used to use Shore map). After you can go in evey map and desacrate them. So you get Cannibal Fire Eater from Shore, enter in Shaper Realm and desacrate them as Spectre T17.
"
Alerie91 wrote:
You must found Cannibal Fire Eater in a map (I used to use Shore map). After you can go in evey map and desacrate them. So you get Cannibal Fire Eater from Shore, enter in Shaper Realm and desacrate them as Spectre T17.

Means I only have to kill them only once in a map and than I can always desacrate them everywhere?

Means desecrate spawn all minion types that I killed so faar?

Ofc surely have to repeat desecrate till they appear....right?

Sry for all those questions....I'm prety new to spectres. :)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Nov 22, 2017, 9:07:01 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Alerie91 wrote:

Means I only have to kill them only once in a map and than I can always desacrate them everywhere?

Means desecrate spawn all minion types that I killed so faar?

Ofc surely have to repeat desecrate till they appear....right?

Sry for all those questions....I'm prety new to spectres. :)

You dont need to kill nothing.
I try to explain with an example.
If you want Cannibal Fire Eater, open Shore Map and try to desacrate. You need just only 1 spectre. If you dont get any Cannibal Fire Eater from desacrate in 4-5 min, open another Shore Map. After you get a Cannibal Fire Eater Spectre from Shore, you can open another map (T15/T16/Shaper or what do you want), start to desacrate there and raise new spectre more strong.

When you have a spectre, the mob of spectre is added at corpse list that can spawn from desacrate. So you need only one spectre of any level to have a chance to desacrate it in every map of game.
If you dont have spectre or the spectre that you want, you cant desacrate it in every map, only where you can found them alive.
Last edited by Alerie91 on Nov 22, 2017, 11:14:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info