[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Alerie91 wrote:

You dont need to kill nothing.
I try to explain with an example.
If you want Cannibal Fire Eater, open Shore Map and try to desacrate. You need just only 1 spectre. If you dont get any Cannibal Fire Eater from desacrate in 4-5 min, open another Shore Map. After you get a Cannibal Fire Eater Spectre from Shore, you can open another map (T15/T16/Shaper or what do you want), start to desacrate there and raise new spectre more strong.

When you have a spectre, the mob of spectre is added at corpse list that can spawn from desacrate. So you need only one spectre of any level to have a chance to desacrate it in every map of game.
If you dont have spectre or the spectre that you want, you cant desacrate it in every map, only where you can found them alive.

Ty for the help....I can see clearly now. :)
i just tried a theory with

i got resists capped and have 59 chaos res.

seems like abit weird to me. after i got 5 spectres AI level of spectres dropped. with 4 spectres i can run maps faster. with five im running but spectres following way behind me.

so shavrone for 4 or vis mortis for 5 better ? ty
"
Alkoer wrote:
i just tried a theory with

i got resists capped and have 59 chaos res.

seems like abit weird to me. after i got 5 spectres AI level of spectres dropped. with 4 spectres i can run maps faster. with five im running but spectres following way behind me.

so shavrone for 4 or vis mortis for 5 better ? ty

if you ply low life build, you must use Shav or you die from chaos damage.
Otherwise you can use vis mortis and replace Midnight Bargain with The Scourge.
Could you link your POB?
"
Camatoo wrote:
Could you link your POB?

if you ask to me, it is here:

https://pastebin.com/kf0x96R8
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
Could you link your POB?

mostly the POB from the OP, but i think there is not much difference, thanks alot.
Just wanted to check with a legacy Shavs, since im using a 6l shav on my RF/SR guardian but in Harbinger, so it only has 143% increased ES.

Im a little worried that you might get problems in high mobility fights (chimera cloud phase) without a movement skill. Not so much worried for lab traps since ES just laughs at it.
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
Could you link your POB?

mostly the POB from the OP, but i think there is not much difference, thanks alot.
Just wanted to check with a legacy Shavs, since im using a 6l shav on my RF/SR guardian but in Harbinger, so it only has 143% increased ES.

Im a little worried that you might get problems in high mobility fights (chimera cloud phase) without a movement skill. Not so much worried for lab traps since ES just laughs at it.

I play in Harbringer XD (my Shav was better I ruined it with Divine Ord :D) I use Phase Run as Movement Skill. Chimera it is very easy with Phase Run + Quicksilver Pot. :)
Hey since the new Patchnotes have been published. Do you think playing this build will be possible or is there a even better way of playing spectres?
Sadly the guide seems pretty abandoned.

The Author hast not been present here for a long time.

Still gonna play it
"
Zetoxical wrote:
Sadly the guide seems pretty abandoned.

The Author hast not been present here for a long time.

Still gonna play it

Trust me i am here and yesterday and today i updated a lot of the guide (for ex the how to get spectres part). When a league goes as long as harbinger (which´s league mechanic i also did not enjoy too much) i tend to play other games after the first 2-3 months of a league, but do not worry, i always return at the start of a league and will keep the guide updated. can´t wait to play this build in 3 hours from now. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info