[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Zetoxical wrote:
Are u running fire raiser without inc aoe currently?

AnD are we going for the energy From within jewel or Put another abys there?

i still did not mention to 5link my shav´s yet (rip 400 fusings), so i still run with 4link solar guards. if i was using fire-raiser i would use inc aoe.

i think the energy from within jewel is now even more important than before. the abyss jewels grant flat energy shield values, which scale with percentage bonuses - like those the energy from within provides.
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 14, 2017, 12:01:52 PM
A little info. (if i did math correctly)
New jewel with only Fire Damage < Old Jewel with 15% damage
New jewel with Fire Damage & Cast Speed(only 1, there are two of them) > Old Jewel with 15% Damage
@xxWolf Your build is very solid and fun to play.
During the leveling process some bosses are a nightmare e.g. Andvarius etc.
This is my 2nd summoner after Harbinger league.
Here is a probably silly question I have been asking myself....

How can I find out the current level of my Spectres that are assigned to me in the hideout, e.g. after logging in to the game again?
Is there any chance to see if my Spectres are still the ones from e.g. a Chimera map or just standard level Spectres, according to my hideout level?
-you cant, you must remember

-you cant, you must remember

Hello guys,

It's my first Summoner build and i have some questions.

1. How much ES do you guys have?
(I feel kind of squishy) maybe its because i need shavs and energy from within.

2. It feels like my Zombies and Spectrals die to fast.

3. I feel like i need alot more dmg. I cleared the T16 Map but could not kill Hydra or any Abyss in the Map.
Last edited by Dürchfallmann2 on Dec 15, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
"
Hello guys,

It's my first Summoner build and i have some questions.

1. How much ES do you guys have?
(I feel kind of squishy) maybe its because i need shavs and energy from within.

2. It feels like my Zombies and Spectrals die to fast.

3. I feel like i need alot more dmg. I cleared the T16 Map but could not kill Hydra or any Abyss in the Map.

1- you can reach 7 - 7,5k shield ( I had 3.5/4k shield last season when i killed for the first time the shaper, i was equipped very bad)

2- Strange. Maybe you stay too much awau from them, so they dont get your auras so very low resistenze = die very fast

4- You have 4 link on spectre, what do you expect? Just try with Tabula Rasa and you can see how you fast you melt everything :) ps: when you fight boss use Cannibal Fire Eater and quality on spectre gem raise very a lot the dps

Last edited by Alerie91 on Dec 15, 2017, 11:38:15 AM
I have a (I guess rather noobish) question as well considering the specters - I know that they used to scale down to the lowest zone you are in. Does they scale back up to there level I have summoned them with?

Considering mapping in my hideout, I have level 68 specters in a map, afterwards I am in my hideout and am entering the next map. Will they be on map level for example 66 or are they level 60 because of the hideout?

Thanks in advance
"
versi2k13 wrote:
I have a (I guess rather noobish) question as well considering the specters - I know that they used to scale down to the lowest zone you are in. Does they scale back up to there level I have summoned them with?

Considering mapping in my hideout, I have level 68 specters in a map, afterwards I am in my hideout and am entering the next map. Will they be on map level for example 66 or are they level 60 because of the hideout?

Thanks in advance

"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.2 Patch Notes
  • Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.
Oh okay, thanks a lot (and probably should have searched there myself.) and sorry for your troubles :)
Hey Wolf just wanted to say thanks for the build. Lvl 75 in HC atm :)
I have a questions whats the optimal sepctres and gem setup for a 5 link and then the 6 link atm are we still going cannibal fire eaters?

Thanks again :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info