[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Hello Guys,
Me again :)
I have a Question about the Abyss Jewls I am buying since the start.
Like those ones:

does the added fire damage to attacks only effect my Zombies?
or is it for Spells too?
I bought this Jewl for about 2c each and i am not sure if it is only so cheap because people know or do not know how good/bad this Jewls are.

From my understanding they should work for spells too, Path of Building also says they work for spells (used by minions). i think they are so cheap because there is a giant amount of those jewels available. i find dozens of usable abyss jewels each session, which probably is why they are so cheap.
"
ILjXYZ wrote:
After suffering through several failed builds last league I finally discovered this one and it is absolutely fantastic. I'm going to jump straight back to it this league after I build up enough currency with my sad little totem league starter.

I didn't see it mentioned in the revised guide nor in the few pages of comments since 3.1 released, but Shavronne the Sickening in the tier 7 map Tribunal appears to drop The Offering. I've only been through it twice, once she dropped The Aesthete and the other time The Offering. Assuming the drop rate is somewhat the same as Scriptorium, Tribunal might prove to be a bit more accessible for farming purposes, and the map itself is far shorter and more linear.

I also was assuming the shavronne in tribunal could drop The Offering, however given how cheap shav´s is these days i could afford one before i even reached T7 maps, but for SSF this very nice. Will edit the guide, thanks for the tip. :)
well, i have just one word...insane.

thanks....was almost dropping the idea of getting the achievs this league after my sunder build just ended being garbage.

im literally melting content.
"
baconeides wrote:
well, i have just one word...insane.

thanks....was almost dropping the idea of getting the achievs this league after my sunder build just ended being garbage.

im literally melting content.

i´m glad i could help you out. ;)
Hey Bro,

Great Guide you got there!

First Time iam playing a LL Char and first time iam playing a Necro/Summoner.
Iam using T15 spawned Solar Guards in a 5 Linked Shavs - they are... INSANE x

Iam 75 now and full geared - just Presence of Chayula missing, but i think ill get it today.

Iam right now at ~4800ES but feeling quite tanky and doing uber lab without any problems.

I want to try Uber Atziri today and wanted to ask you if its possible or is the reflect phase too bad for the Spectres?

I love your build - looking forward for the next 15 Skillpoints! WOHOOOO

Regards,
Christian

gear

Hi, I could use some pointers on what to upgrade next?

I have 5.9k ES if that helps.
6 link shav or presence or something completely else?

been corrupting fair amount of weapons but no luck so far, nor any for sale.
got around 5ex budget atm, and a 2nd 6S shavs for linking purposes.

Thanks in advance!
"
chixor wrote:
Hey Bro,

Iam 75 now and full geared - just Presence of Chayula missing, but i think ill get it today.

Iam right now at ~4800ES but feeling quite tanky and doing uber lab without any problems.

I want to try Uber Atziri today and wanted to ask you if its possible or is the reflect phase too bad for the Spectres?

Regards,
Christian

Uber atziri is definitely doable, at least if you use cannibal fire-eaters with slower proj. do not let them attack the mirror clone in the split phase or they will instantly kill themselves. i usually do uber atziri just once per league for the challange, since for me the shaper (and elder) fight is much more enjoyable, so i´m afraid i can not give you too many tips on the fight. when i do her i focus on preventing spectres from attacking mirror clone and try to convocate them out of the big flame blast. i do not know if the build is a good uber atziri farmer (probably not, as one fuck up will result in you having to resummon spectres), but it is possible at least.
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 19, 2017, 4:25:06 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
gear

Hi, I could use some pointers on what to upgrade next?

I have 5.9k ES if that helps.
6 link shav or presence or something completely else?

been corrupting fair amount of weapons but no luck so far, nor any for sale.
got around 5ex budget atm, and a 2nd 6S shavs for linking purposes.

Thanks in advance!

First i´d throw a divine on that shav´s in order to get a better energy shield roll (rolls up to 150% inc.). A 6link is always nice, but not necessary - 5l is absolutely sufficient to clear all content, including shaper, so i would not spend all my money on it, unless you really want to go zoom through maps with faster proj as 6l. So in your case i´d probably go for presence next (or gloves with more ES, but if you also need the dex on them those could get expensive).

Edit: Also your belt has an open prefix, with tora 6 you could craft up to 5% inc. movement speed onto that.
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 19, 2017, 3:53:01 AM
"
chixor wrote:
Hey Bro,

Regards,
Christian

If you want go safe and you can waste a little currency, switch spectre in TV to kill her.

Talking about wasted currency, I already wasted 800 fusing on my Shavronne :( so unlucky.... Last season with 800 fusing I had already done 3, maybe 4, six link :(
Last edited by Alerie91 on Dec 19, 2017, 4:13:59 AM
hello,

I just got full build and I'm really enjoying your build, steamrolling trough content. But there is one thing I don't understand: where does the second curse come from? you take whisper of doom passive skill but I don't see a second curse gem. Sorry if it's mentioned in your thread but I couldn't find it. I also bought already al the items I need.

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info