[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
pro2017 wrote:
Wow,155 page going strong ^^
Guess more people using this build now huh hehe good luck exile out there

Thanks for support ^^

Yep, build has been very popular and had surprisingly many level 100 players in this league.

At the moment Specters seem to be very popular minions also as they are unbalanced after the Desecrate "fix". I'm guessing 3.10 will bring Specter nerf as the new teaser for uniqies has very underwhelming helmet (Wraithlord) with "+1000 to Specter life". Right now T15 Specters can tank even Shaper with right gear and no minion life nodes taken. Even the most popular Specter threads seem to agree that Specters are OP atm and are waiting for nerf in 3.10.

I will upgrade Leveling section for update 3.10 to include "Tukohama Vanguards" and "Wicker Man" if they won't get too much nerf hammer in the patch notes.

Vix Lunaris

Interesting alternative shield option for the build is the upcoming shield "Vix Lunaris". It has +2 to socketed gem levels and can be vaal corrupted for +1 extra level. If socketing Temporal Chains there we end with :
- Temporal Chains 20(+3)/23 = 42,5% slow
- Enhance 4(+3) 48% quality = 42,5% + 24% = 66,5% slow
- Blasphemy 20(+3)/23 11,5% effectiveness = 66,5 * 1.115 = 74% slow

So you can now reach less then 1% from maximum Temp Chains effect even without any curse effectiveness nodes. I'm guessing you will get the "Aegis" effect and minions the block chance and "Cannot be frozen". This takes away some damage as you are not generating charges for your minions, but if you run in party with someone using the "Victario's Charity" their charges will be shared to your minions also. So in right party its possible to run new shield without losing any DPS.

With level 21 Discipline and Empower 4 socketed in +3 shield, you can finally run level 30 Auras now.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 10, 2017, 5:02:51 AM
Hey i think i saw last time some ideas about: "What gems can i use in boss fight like shaper, if i dont use animate Guardian". Can someone tell what i can use?
"
Jaccob wrote:
Hey i think i saw last time some ideas about: "What gems can i use in boss fight like shaper, if i dont use animate Guardian". Can someone tell what i can use?

Hello :)

You can use multiple options especially if you have 2 pairs of Rainbowstrides to switch for Shaper :

- Scorching Ray -> Cast When Channeling -> Desecrate -> Bone / Flesh Offering

Drops boss fire res by -24% with much debuff stack, keeps offering of your choice up as long as your casting

- Storm Burst -> Cast When Channeling -> Desecrate -> Bone / Flesh Offering

Applies Elemental Equilibrium, keeps offering of your choice up as long as your casting

- Raise Specter -> Minion Life / Elemental Focus -> Minion Damage -> Burning Damage

Raise Tukohama Vanguards with desecrate in Shapers Realm, they apply fire res debuff for you and deal quite a lot of damage, If they die just summon new ones.

- Storm Burst -> Cast When Channeling -> Temporal Chains -> Elemental Weakness / Projectile Weakness

If you have whispers of doom and don't have AG up, you can apply dual curse yourself with channel skills. This applies Elemental Equilibrium, keeps dual curse of your choice up as long as your casting. With Projectile weakness instead of Elemental Weakness you actually apply enemies 25% global knockback chance(doesn't work against Shaper), so when Storm Burst orbs reach enemy, they will start to push it back. Temp Chains is in to apply TC to enemies outside your Blasphemy range, I never recommend replacing TC blasphemy with this setup.

There are also countless other combos in thread from other players. I hope you find or come up with best one for you ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 11, 2017, 5:24:09 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Redvex wrote:
I planned to switch to one 7%es andminion damage after the end of league. I alrady using 5x harmony isn't enought?

Hey :)

5x Harmonies is enough, I mean that if using 3-4 Energy from withins, it could start taking away damage and Golems survival.

You seem to be missing rare jewels with "Minion elemental resistance". If you Golems can survive all damage it's ok, but if they keep dying I recommend getting 1-2x jewels with mentioned line to cap their res.

My golem kill Uber Atziri while i'm died..so i think it's ok
"
Redvex wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Redvex wrote:
I planned to switch to one 7%es andminion damage after the end of league. I alrady using 5x harmony isn't enought?

Hey :)

5x Harmonies is enough, I mean that if using 3-4 Energy from withins, it could start taking away damage and Golems survival.

You seem to be missing rare jewels with "Minion elemental resistance". If you Golems can survive all damage it's ok, but if they keep dying I recommend getting 1-2x jewels with mentioned line to cap their res.

My golem kill Uber Atziri while i'm died..so i think it's ok

Hey!

They sound tough enough, you have found very good balance ^^

In 3.10 "War for the Atlas" teaser we can see some potentially useful stuff for Golemancer. Most excited seem to be the "Mind Brow" hubris helmet which has :

- Plus 1 level of minion gems
- Socketed gems are supported by level 18 Remote Mine
- Socketed gems are supported by level 18 Hypotermia

They haven't released list of "Socketed gems are supported by level 18" lines yet, but if assuming we can have any 2x Flame Golems support gems in the links this can be very strong as the Hubris Circlet seems to keep its base mods. Ideal item would be :

Hubris Circlet
- Plus 2 level of socketed minion gems
- Socketed gems are supported by level 18 Greater Multiple Projectiles
- Socketed gems are supported by level 18 Minion Damage
- Maximum Energy Shield (50-61)
- Increased Maximum Energy Shield (92-100%)
- 31-35% to Chaos Resistance

I'm assuming the "Socketed gems are supported by level 18" are suffix lines, but these special item seem to have more than 6 mods.

Helmet like this can be socketed with :
- Flame Golem 21/20
- Empower 4
- Spell Echo 20/20
- Controlled restruction 20/20

And practically replace Sotl and Infernal Mantle. You could use any armor like Vis Mortis for extra 6-link Specters or Kaom's Heart for extra life that Presence Of Chayula would then add as ES.
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 17, 2017, 5:42:03 AM
Gents,
Uber Atziri trio kills me. What about solution? Could you advice? Maybe 8 primodial jewels with regen life? I also equip that shiled Oak with regen...
Help pls...

"
watson1337 wrote:
Gents,
Uber Atziri trio kills me. What about solution? Could you advice? Maybe 8 primodial jewels with regen life? I also equip that shiled Oak with regen...
Help pls...

Hello :)

For Vaal Temple or uber atziri trio the trick is to have as much base health and regen as possibly. This is combined by 3 things :

1) Levels

- Flame Golem gem level 20-21, quality if possible
- Empower level 3-4
- Skin of the Loyal builtin +1 to socketed gems

This gives you about level 24-26 Golems with low-medium budget. Each level gives Golems about 10% more HP so they really count.

2) Minion life

- Minion life Gem level 20/20 (replace Controlled Destruction)
- Enhance gem level 3/4 (replace GMP)
- Quality on flame golem gem

Minion life gem is most important source of extra life to Golems after Golem levels. It can be swapped with Controlled Destruction for bosses that deal very high damage. Enhance gives Golems increased life, and even level 3 Enhance socketed in SotL gives them nice boost to HP. Lastly Golem gems quality adds life to Golems, but level 21 is more important than 20/20 gem if have to choose level or quality.

3) Regen

- 2,5% from tree
- 6% from shield (The Oak)
- 10-18% from Harmonies

Regen is very important to keep Golems alive in heave damage over time like Vaal Temple boss. I use just 1x Anima Stone and socket Primordial Harmonies to each other gem socket as Vaal Temple bosses don't deal much elemental damage. For Uber Atziri trio less harmonies is ok.

You can usually try to find balance between number of harmonies and if minion life or enhance are needed. With all defenses combined Golems can take any damage in the game I have seen so far but its cumbersome to switch everything for the boss fights, so finding best balance is important ;)

For the trio fight, try to kill the tentacle witch first. When you enter boss arena, place Spell Totem near the witch before you go too close and start the fight. This way your Golems and already closer to boss when the fight starts.
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 17, 2017, 6:05:15 PM
After like 500

Finally lvl 100 with this build.
"
Bloemist wrote:
After like 500

\o/ Gz on level 100! \o/

I'm leveling lvl 99 in league atm and I have to say that it takes a lot of determination to go for 100. Lets make the 6-man lvl 100 Flame squad party when league ends ;)
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Bloemist wrote:
After like 500

\o/ Gz on level 100! \o/

I'm leveling lvl 99 in league atm and I have to say that it takes a lot of determination to go for 100. Lets make the 6-man lvl 100 Flame squad party when league ends ;)

Morning HB-Maps made it easy. Loots of maps to run. In standard don't think HB-Maps are available.

So i'm taking my hat off for you @Mika.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info