[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:

Necromancer or Elementalist?

So if I understood this section correctly, would you say Necro is tankier (and buffs other allies, if you want to play in a party) while Elementalist does more DPS and gets the bonus of golems being completely immune to elemental damage?
Last edited by Won7on on Nov 20, 2017, 4:46:18 AM
Guys, what do you thinking about new ring hungry loop? Do you think its new option for maybe 5L spectres, or maybe lightning golem? Do you think it will be useful for those build?
"
Morning HB-Maps made it easy. Loots of maps to run. In standard don't think HB-Maps are available.

So i'm taking my hat off for you @Mika.

Hey!

It was basically Wonderful and Kami_koi (both level 100) who pressured me to join league for lvl 100 so I had very good support behind me ^^

Your level 100 was one of inspirations to try going for it myself also ;)

"
So if I understood this section correctly, would you say Necro is tankier (and buffs other allies, if you want to play in a party) while Elementalist does more DPS and gets the bonus of golems being completely immune to elemental damage?

Hi :)

Elementalist is better at killing high elemental damage bosses early in game when Golems are lower level and can't survive high Elemental damage from endgame bosses yet. At later game Necros Golems can tank all bosses expect Uber Atziri, so the benefit gets lost at some point.

In theory Elementalist can deal more damage by mixing Golems and stacking Harmonies but what I have tested the difference is very marginal. Necro is better for all-around mapping and general gameplay but Elementalist is better for Endgame boss killing with cheap gear.

I recommend doing always Necro if its your main char. Elementalist is great specialized tool as endgame boss killer if you are using other class as main char.

"
Guys, what do you thinking about new ring hungry loop? Do you think its new option for maybe 5L spectres, or maybe lightning golem? Do you think it will be useful for those build?

Hello :)

The ring looks very interesting. Specters are very bad placed there as the ring will summon whatever corpse you have near you when damage limit is reached. Animate Guardian also as it will equip AG with random crap gear whenever you take enough damage.

Bone Offering -> Increased Duration -> Empower -> Enhance comes to mind as nice but very expensive setup

Summon Skeleton -> Maim -> Blind -> Melee Splash could be fun to add extra defense effects

other random ideas :

Vortex -> Inc AOE -> Blind -> Inc Dur

Vortex -> Knockback -> Blind -> Chance to Flee

Arctic Breath -> GMP -> Blind -> Inc Dur

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 20, 2017, 5:15:48 PM
You don't have to use CWDT on the ring. It's just an example.
"
Bloemist wrote:
You don't have to use CWDT on the ring. It's just an example.

Hey and thanks for the fix! :)

It looks excellent for Specters.

No ES or res hurts, but it gives more alternatives,
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 20, 2017, 6:02:45 PM
Hi there! Im gonna start this build on a new league. But what you guys think about void race? Is it worth it to srart this build there? Id like to know your opinion.
"
Nafet wrote:
Hi there! Im gonna start this build on a new league. But what you guys think about void race? Is it worth it to srart this build there? Id like to know your opinion.

Hey buddy, i think this build is too expensive to be at his pwoer spike in 7 days.
You maybe can get two clayshapers and get 3 golems,

But Anima Stone + 3 Primordial Jewel (ideally one Primordial Might) and even more harmony jewels, noway, just my opinion x)
"
Nafet wrote:

"
Hey buddy, i think this build is too expensive to be at his pwoer spike in 7 days.
You maybe can get two clayshapers and get 3 golems,

But Anima Stone + 3 Primordial Jewel (ideally one Primordial Might) and even more harmony jewels, noway, just my opinion x)

Hello :)

For the race I think the Golem part of the build is too heavy on items and currency to get in such short time. You can use the leveling part (specters) and can mix skill-tree and gem links with other Specter builds from the forums. Specters tend to get strong faster and for cheaper, but their power hits the ceiling at some point as Golems can grow even beyond that point.

Golems need slower league to really get going, but then they will give you extremely safe and easy play-style for all content.

UPDATE

Build just got another level 100 player. Me! \o/

Extremely big thanks for Wonderful and Kami_koi for pushing me through the league to level 100 ^^

Experimental

I'm starting to test experimental links as I found that with faster builds in the party in open maps more movement speed was needed and build lacks movement skill atm. Changes are :

Normal links :

Gloves
CWDT(1) -> Desecrate(1) -> Convocation(1) -> Phase Run(1)

Shield
CWDT(20) -> Bone Offering(20) -> Inc Dura(20)

Test links :

Gloves
CWDT(20) -> Bone Offering(20)
&
Shield Charge(1) -> Faster attack(20)

Shield
CWDT(1) -> Desecrate(1) -> Phase Run(1)

Result

Shield charge provides multiple times faster method of moving than normal running or quicksilver flask. Skill gets faster with attack speed which build has in several ways :
- Clayshaper, (8-10)% increased Attack Speed
- Frenzy charges (12)% increased Attack Speed
- Onslaught flasks (20)% increased Attack Speed

So total movement speed with charge will be very fast.

Some gems must be dropped and some relocated so :

Convocation is dropped as with faster movement speed minions will teleport more often to you.

Inc Dura from Bone Offering can be safely dropped. Offerings main function is to block few heavy hits that happen in short period of time and you can relocate during that time. Base duration is enough for that even without Increased Duration.
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 21, 2017, 7:33:50 PM
Hi all! I have been a long time Golemancer player and have made it in every league since it's inception. Eventually I got enthralled with SSF as it offered new challenges for me, as well as a more drawn out experience. I got fairly lucky in Legacy league and a Primordial Might dropped after I already had a few other Primordials. I instantly logged out, and hopped on my SRS char ready to respec into Golems. I became giddy at the thought of making my favorite build in SSF. I continued to get lucky, dropping various Primordials, and around the 2 month mark I got my second Might which solidified the build. While I put together most of this in Legacy league, I have gone back to it in SSF Standard (after Harbinger became stale) and put a bit more time into it. Below is everything I've put together thus far, and I'm proud to share it :]

Spoiler

I also have a full MF setup I can use

A more defensive amulet

Or a +1 curse Sidhebreath that I've used in conjunction with CWDT and proj weakness as my 3rd curse

Grats Mika <3
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info