[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
SirGorog wrote:
Hi,

First off all nice Guide! I am still in the leveling Phase and i have a question about Gems: I can only afford a 5-link Infernal Mantle atm. What Gems should i go for?

Hi and thank you very much ^^

For 5-link best links are :
Golem -> Minion damage -> Echo -> Gmp -> Controlled destruction

If you are near level 70, you can try to buy corrupt 20/20 Flame Golem for few c to really boost damage.

Skin of the Loyal is also good armor option if you want 6-link damage early and have most of high ES gear for Skin to boost.

"
Ok thanks for clarification.

Btw i was checking "The Tempest's Binding" and i wonder if it will work with golems. I'm elementalist so i use 4 flames and 1 ice + 1 ligthning golem. I'll put ice golem + lightning golem + culling strike + item quantity on it. Then theres also the harbginer that shocks enemies. This will free up 4 links for me, 3 being the spell totem and 1 from vaal traap. The mask has HP, some shield and +10+ to all ele ressist. Any ideas?

Hey!

Unfortunately I don't have access to the item in standard, so I cant test it. It may give benefits, but you will be trading ES, chaos resistance, maybe useful enhancement and potentially Temp Chains effectiveness with extra level for it.

I believe that "The Vertex" is the best helmet for the build, but others should be tested also. Please report what kind of results you are getting for others to know also ;)

"
Quick question:

Someone have done pale Council with this build?
I never did it (like ever) so i don't know what to expect ^^"

"
Free bosses with that build :

1 / dont stay under the purple rain

2 / put your totem near the vurlerable boss

Golems will do the rest x)

Hi!

I have not done Pale Court myself as I play league very little. Kami can share wise words in that matter ^^

"
Hey kami_koi,

can you explain the differences in the gem links and how/why you Chose them?
Why Skin of the Loyal and not Infernal Mantle?
How much ES+Life do your have with auras etc?
Increased Golem Damage on the Helmet or Temporal Chains Effectiveness?

Kind regards

"
For the gem links, i prefer to get more flexibility, i am maping with some nervous people, i need more mobility, flame dash and convocation is definitely needed with them XD

am @99, am actualy only farming Beachhead maps, my animated guardian dont have time to put curse with autohits so i put discipline with it to get the +5 level from boots/empower

About the helmet enchant, i just bought it, i had an alert for both of them and it's the golem dmg who came first XD i still have 56 x 1.3 = 72.8% slow effectiveness on my spell, so it' s still carrying me ;)

I took skin of the loyal cause i wanted a 6L as fast as possible, never been lucky with fusings, so i pref sell currencies and buy some stuff

i 've 2248 HP / 6600 ES

Hope i've been clear for all, have a good day x)

Hey!

Kami has excellent clear speed and party oriented links. My default links are more towards supersafe solo runs, so I can highly recommend testing Kamis links if you play if group or want to just increase clear speed.

If I remember correctly all party members in Kamis group have CWDT -> Phase Run linked, so that all group members get the 80% less aggro and only targets for enemies to hit are the Golems ;)

"
who told i have 20k dps?o_O
Here is vs shaper stats, 55k. Still didnt tried him.

Hello!

All other boxes than minion charges and EE are pretty much meaningless as they don't affect minions damage. 55k is actually pretty nice and I would say that with excellent kiting Shaper is already doable.

"
can we do Breachlords?
Just tried Esh, and my lvl24 golems only took me halfway through the map :(

Hi!

I just recently tried Breachlords as I have Breaches in standard now. I tried "Xoph, Dark Embers" and ended to bossroom with over 1 minute time remaining. Boss was super easy.

Temp Chains completely slows all breach mobs so its very safe to run and I think having Fire Pene, or spamming EE with totem and Cotrolled Destruction is useful to maximize clear speed.

I ran with Necro, 4x Golems and Charity shield. AG was out all the time and took no damage.

I will record breach runs later in Standard if I can get my hands on enough breach maps.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
I am highly interested in Breachlord vids, as I build this to be a Chayulakiller.

Please compare SKin of the Loyal vs Infernal Mantle for me :)

And which keystones could be useful with Skin of the Lords for our build? :)

Kind Regards
Hello. This is my build and I'm trying to get better.
Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

goddamn,finaly,at 85 lvl I added flameability curse to blasphemy setup. So now flame curse, temps chains and discipline as aura. Now i have only 2 buttons - arc totem and convocation/scorching ray for bosses. Kinda lazy build :D sadly we still have to use flasks with own hands ;(
Well, think I am just about finished with this build. Still lots of potential room for optimisation but frankly I'm not too sure I will bother too much more. Build plays really nicely. Feel super safe with high level blasphemy enfeeble and temp chains. 8.7k EHP. Over ele weakness capped and chaos res overcapped at 75%+. Pretty much feels like CI really. With bleed immunity as well there is very little during normal mapping that presents any kind of issue - you can run through everything without a care in the world, very chilled mapping experience. I doubt it will do all guardians deathless (or possibly at all) and probably vaal temple will wreck it too. But most other things I have tried up to t15 seems surviveable. If you hate lab like I do then Ele golemancer is still really nice to map with.

It has some nice QoL stuff like vaal discipline (which I never rally use so could become vaal haste), convocation and flame dash plus a MF culling setup for ice / lightning golem.

Tree is fairly similar to OP's. I've gone into curse effectiveness where able to hit the 75% (or thereabouts) temp chain cap. Went into charisma rather than sovereignty - it seemed to do what I needed mana reservation wise for a few less points.

Currently lvl 91, expect to hit 93 / 94 or so which I expect will go into one 8% ES cluster and then into minion life / regen.

Thanks a lot to OP for guide!

This is my second golemancer. First was a MF variant in Legacy which with the old ES values and with perfect Bisco's and everything Legacy gave was sweet with regards to ccy it generated. This one feels so much safer and generally smoother to play that I'll keep going till I get bored of the league in general now.

"
mika2salo wrote:
Hey!

Unfortunately I don't have access to the item in standard, so I cant test it. It may give benefits, but you will be trading ES, chaos resistance, maybe useful enhancement and potentially Temp Chains effectiveness with extra level for it.

I believe that "The Vertex" is the best helmet for the build, but others should be tested also. Please report what kind of results you are getting for others to know also ;)

Ok first of all, I didn't say thanks before to mika2salo for the guide because i was really focusing on testing diferent stuff and came from 2 rerolls, so thanks mika2salo for the guide =)

that being said, I'm level 95 Elementalist in Harbinger League, didn't play the game since Torment league (back in 2014) and i got ideas from several other post/guides like the one from Allana:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1828990/page/1
and some other guys ingame that are following and recomending this guide to new players (kudos to you guys, you know who you are).

So my links and gear difer a bit from what is stated on this guide, but the core and concept of the build is still the same.

I'm hybrid with 2474 HP 6997 ES while using Chayula amy. I killed Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri, Pale Council, and only Breachlords missing that i'll attampt soon.

My profile is open in case some one wants to check my gear (chracter Aluminio). Keep in mind that i run maps with Bisco's Collar and dual Clayshaper or sometimes Vicatior's Shield for fun and also got a Hubris with 40% golems damage that i swap for the Vertex for faster Racecourses clears.

That beign said, I'll answer to what i found about the new Harbinger Mask:

With Ice golem + Lightning Golem on it, those 2 Golems gain some dps, can shok and freeze, and with the Harbinger skill that comes from the mask i was seeing a lot of shoked targets. ITs a fine mask, but its true that you trade the survavility from the Vertex, plus the Harbinger sound is anoying as fuck (every 4 seconds he cast a spell on you even when you are iddle in your hideout).

The Harbinger mask is for lazy ppl (tbh honest thats what i wanted it for, to apply aligments nonstop) and i didn't went full on theorycrafting it in Path of Building, so if some one wants to further test it, go ahead. I'll continue using my Vertex for harder content along with my Hubris with enchant untill i get the enchant for my Vertex (remember 40% flame golemes damage).

"
Holydr4gon wrote:
Quick question:

Someone have done pale Council with this build?
I never did it (like ever) so i don't know what to expect ^^"

I did it and it was super easy, just round arround and your golems should do everything.

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
who told i have 20k dps?o_O
Here is vs shaper stats, 55k. Still didnt tried him.

It was me, i didn't factor any extra stuff in PoB, just the base damage. My bad Sir :P

Random question:

In the gear you show your gems are lvl 1 in some cases, example: Tempest, CWDT on the same item, Desecrate, etc. Is there a reason for that?

Also, since I am just re-rolling I have about 800c to spend on jewels, when should I start using golems?
Last edited by Wishy22 on Aug 31, 2017, 6:29:31 PM
"
Nemesis87 wrote:
I am highly interested in Breachlord vids, as I build this to be a Chayulakiller.

Please compare SKin of the Loyal vs Infernal Mantle for me :)

And which keystones could be useful with Skin of the Lords for our build? :)

Kind Regards

Hello!

- Ancestral Bond would be cool to use double totems for EE.
- Unwavering stance would save amulet slot (Chayula would probably still be best in slot)
- Arrow Dancing / Phase Acrobatis would be nice for defense

Skin of the loyal gives more DPS with plus 2 levels (Golem and Empower) at early levels for cheaper prices. When other gear has low ES the defense difference to Infernal Mantle is huge but gets smaller after getting high ES rares and uniques. Its very close to been as good as Infernal Mantle.

Infernal Mantle is better defensively and gives plus 1 level. Especially if you can get access to legacy Infernal Mantles in standard, the difference to Skin starts to really show. Low mana restricts aura / curse usage, but its optimized in the tree to perform well.

Infernal Mantles are common uniques to corrupt so plus 1 level corrupted Infernal Mantle is very possibly to find, but very expensive to link. It will give more levels than just Skin while also giving lots of ES.

Ill make videos when I get more pieces for the breach keys. They are just super expensive in standard, so don't hold your breath for them :/

"
Hello. This is my build and I'm trying to get better.
Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Hi :)

You gave pretty little information what is wrong right now and your characters are private so I can only comment your gear and links.

Generally your build seems to be ES tank with Golems not being in full potential. I think you want more DPS. You need Golems charges and extra levels.

With Chayula you have so much chaos res that running visage for chaos damage line is kinda pointless. I would use Victarios shield with Necro Aegis as it gives Golems massive damage boost.

Armor gives lots of ES but no extra levels for Golems. Infernal Mantle would give plus 1 level and lots of ES. Skin plus 2 levels but at cost of lower ES. Try to find balance with tankiness and DPS. Many guide followers can do Shaper fine with 8k EHP with Skin.

"
goddamn,finaly,at 85 lvl I added flameability curse to blasphemy setup. So now flame curse, temps chains and discipline as aura. Now i have only 2 buttons - arc totem and convocation/scorching ray for bosses. Kinda lazy build :D sadly we still have to use flasks with own hands ;(

Nice progress :)

I have linked flask slot 4 to mouse thumb button. Now I have move, totem and flask all in mouse so I touch keyboard usually between levels.

"
Well, think I am just about finished with this build. Still lots of potential room for optimisation but frankly I'm not too sure I will bother too much more. Build plays really nicely. Feel super safe with high level blasphemy enfeeble and temp chains. 8.7k EHP. Over ele weakness capped and chaos res overcapped at 75%+. Pretty much feels like CI really. With bleed immunity as well there is very little during normal mapping that presents any kind of issue - you can run through everything without a care in the world, very chilled mapping experience. I doubt it will do all guardians deathless (or possibly at all) and probably vaal temple will wreck it too. But most other things I have tried up to t15 seems surviveable. If you hate lab like I do then Ele golemancer is still really nice to map with.

It has some nice QoL stuff like vaal discipline (which I never rally use so could become vaal haste), convocation and flame dash plus a MF culling setup for ice / lightning golem.

Tree is fairly similar to OP's. I've gone into curse effectiveness where able to hit the 75% (or thereabouts) temp chain cap. Went into charisma rather than sovereignty - it seemed to do what I needed mana reservation wise for a few less points.

Currently lvl 91, expect to hit 93 / 94 or so which I expect will go into one 8% ES cluster and then into minion life / regen.

Thanks a lot to OP for guide!

This is my second golemancer. First was a MF variant in Legacy which with the old ES values and with perfect Bisco's and everything Legacy gave was sweet with regards to ccy it generated. This one feels so much safer and generally smoother to play that I'll keep going till I get bored of the league in general now.

Hi and thanks a lot ^^

Nice to hear your story and how your variant works. Build really excels in mapping T13-15 super safe with just 1 button playstyle. I like your curse setup for maps, you must be near immortal for non-boss enemies.

You can do Guardians deathless pretty easily, but you need to raise Golems level at first. This requires Golems gem lvl 21, empower 3-4, and extra level from armor (Infernal or Skin).

If you are fine doing maps for league, Its not worth adding level for some clear speed. But if you decide to try endgame, Golems levels are the way to go ;)

"
Ok first of all, I didn't say thanks before to mika2salo for the guide because i was really focusing on testing diferent stuff and came from 2 rerolls, so thanks mika2salo for the guide =)

that being said, I'm level 95 Elementalist in Harbinger League, didn't play the game since Torment league (back in 2014) and i got ideas from several other post/guides like the one from Allana:

and some other guys ingame that are following and recomending this guide to new players (kudos to you guys, you know who you are).

So my links and gear difer a bit from what is stated on this guide, but the core and concept of the build is still the same.

I'm hybrid with 2474 HP 6997 ES while using Chayula amy. I killed Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri, Pale Council, and only Breachlords missing that i'll attampt soon.

My profile is open in case some one wants to check my gear (chracter Aluminio). Keep in mind that i run maps with Bisco's Collar and dual Clayshaper or sometimes Vicatior's Shield for fun and also got a Hubris with 40% golems damage that i swap for the Vertex for faster Racecourses clears.

That beign said, I'll answer to what i found about the new Harbinger Mask:

With Ice golem + Lightning Golem on it, those 2 Golems gain some dps, can shok and freeze, and with the Harbinger skill that comes from the mask i was seeing a lot of shoked targets. ITs a fine mask, but its true that you trade the survavility from the Vertex, plus the Harbinger sound is anoying as fuck (every 4 seconds he cast a spell on you even when you are iddle in your hideout).

The Harbinger mask is for lazy ppl (tbh honest thats what i wanted it for, to apply aligments nonstop) and i didn't went full on theorycrafting it in Path of Building, so if some one wants to further test it, go ahead. I'll continue using my Vertex for harder content along with my Hubris with enchant untill i get the enchant for my Vertex (remember 40% flame golemes damage).

Thank you very much for support ^^

The helmet sounds pretty interesting for Grandmasters clearing as Elementalist. Elementalists Golems wont leave chaos cloud which makes clearing more difficult but if I understand the minion it grants is immortal. Freezing or shocking Grandmasters with immotal extra target is huge boost to both survival and damage.

Thanks for sharing the info! Ill propably cook some special tools for Elementalist to farm GM if i ever get my hands on one.

"
Random question:

In the gear you show your gems are lvl 1 in some cases, example: Tempest, CWDT on the same item, Desecrate, etc. Is there a reason for that?

Hello!

CWDT level 1 can cast only gems up to level 38 and is left to level 1 to trigger from smallest hits as its the first line of defense. Most gems in that CWDT link don't get any benefits from either level or quality, so I just left them level 1 / q 0 for cheapest possible price. Phase run is only gem that has bonus from quality and level and should be lvl 3 / q 20.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 31, 2017, 6:43:14 PM
DAYUM SONS
AM A GOD DAMN PIMP GOLEMANCER !

WHO'S THE BOSS NAW ?!! :DDD
Last edited by kami_koi on Aug 31, 2017, 8:33:44 PM
Gigantic gz!!!!!! XD

\(ˆ-ˆ)/ 100 \(ˆ-ˆ)/

It sure has been fun watching you speed through hardest levels in Poe these past weeks. You will always have well earned place in "Hall of Fame" of this build guide ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info