[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:
Gigantic gz!!!!!! XD

\(ˆ-ˆ)/ 100 \(ˆ-ˆ)/

It sure has been fun watching you speed through hardest levels in Poe these past weeks. You will always have well earned place in "Hall of Fame" of this build guide ;)

Thx m8 ;)
you totally participated to my success with your advices

i d'like to thank an other one :

I d like to thank My Vertex vaal mask, i wont forget Enhance, Blasphemy, and definetely the MVP of my 100 level adventure, My 55% Quality Temporal chains, it permitted me to get 57 x 1.3 = 74.1% Slowing target even without 40% helmet enchant <3

Carried me so hard,

"
aluminio wrote:

Btw i was checking "The Tempest's Binding" and i wonder if it will work with golems. I'm elementalist so i use 4 flames and 1 ice + 1 ligthning golem. I'll put ice golem + lightning golem + culling strike + item quantity on it. Then theres also the harbginer that shocks enemies. This will free up 4 links for me, 3 being the spell totem and 1 from vaal traap. The mask has HP, some shield and +10+ to all ele ressist. Any ideas?

That's why i can answer to you aluminio, Vertex with at least theese 3 gems (blasphemy / temporal chains / enhance ) is *Best in slot*, Necromancer or Elementalist ;)
"
kami_koi wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
Gigantic gz!!!!!! XD

\(ˆ-ˆ)/ 100 \(ˆ-ˆ)/

It sure has been fun watching you speed through hardest levels in Poe these past weeks. You will always have well earned place in "Hall of Fame" of this build guide ;)

Thx m8 ;)
you totally participated to my success with your advices

i d'like to thank an other one :

I d like to thank My Vertex vaal mask, i wont forget Enhance, Blasphemy, and definetely the MVP of my 100 level adventure, My 55% Quality Temporal chains, it permitted me to get 57 x 1.3 = 74.1% Slowing target even without 40% helmet enchant <3

Carried me so hard,

"
aluminio wrote:

Btw i was checking "The Tempest's Binding" and i wonder if it will work with golems. I'm elementalist so i use 4 flames and 1 ice + 1 ligthning golem. I'll put ice golem + lightning golem + culling strike + item quantity on it. Then theres also the harbginer that shocks enemies. This will free up 4 links for me, 3 being the spell totem and 1 from vaal traap. The mask has HP, some shield and +10+ to all ele ressist. Any ideas?

That's why i can answer to you aluminio, Vertex with at least theese 3 gems (blasphemy / temporal chains / enhance ) is *Best in slot*, Necromancer or Elementalist ;)

GZ on the 100. I can understand why Vertex is BiS (and i pretty much agree) but now that you don't care about loosing experience, you can and should do some experiments with other stuff :P
GZ to lvl 100 and sell me your Vertex, kek? :P
how did u get +1 corrupt chest?? if u bought it - for how much? mirror?=)
and if corrupt by urself - howmuch attempts u failed? and how much money wasted?)
I understand why the low lvl gems now, thanks.

About the other question, when should I start using Golems? Assuming I can afford the jewels already.
Hi,
Using PoB, I find that using Elemental Focus give more DPS than Fire Penetration and Empower. Why is Elemental Focus not used?
Thanks
Today i decided try Hall of Grandmaster. I defeat one line but it tooks all 6 portals. The main problem was chaos damage, kill me almoust instantly. But i'm glad i opened at least one chest, because my current gear suck, and i'm lvl 81.

Next time i think i will use Esh's Visage shield and
Last edited by qbatronix on Sep 1, 2017, 5:13:18 AM
"
Wishy22 wrote:
I understand why the low lvl gems now, thanks.

About the other question, when should I start using Golems? Assuming I can afford the jewels already.

Hey :)

When you get to level 70, you can buy corrupt level 20/20 Flame Golems for few chaos and really boost their damage over Spectres. Before that, lower level Golems are at first weaker than Specters and later equal to Specters in damage. Golems deal more damage purely per level, Specters per area they are raised in.

You can try the difference between every five level to see if the difference is noticeable if you have right colors

"
Hi,
Using PoB, I find that using Elemental Focus give more DPS than Fire Penetration and Empower. Why is Elemental Focus not used?
Thanks

Hello!

Elemental Focus gives bit more DPS but prevents ignites. While the ignite damage is not huge, its enough to finish trash mobs and boss minions that are left to low life after few magma orbs.

"
Half dead enemies can really distract Golems from shooting boss, so I like that they die to ignite in few seconds after targetting them has ended.

Today i decided try Hall of Grandmaster. I defeat one line but it tooks all 6 portals. The main problem was chaos damage, kill me almoust instantly. But i'm glad i opened at least one chest, because my current gear suck, and i'm lvl 81.

Hey!

Level 81 is still way too low to do GM in five-link. Remember that most builds wont ever finish GM even with max level. When you are level 90 plus and have six link (Skin of loyal is good), I can almost guarantee that you can finish GM.

Just move backwards slowly and summon all Golems out before doing next attack. Fish GMs with totem and try to get Golems attack them offscreen. NEVER stay in one place as GMs kill you in less than 1 second. Esh visage really doesn't help much if you stand in Chaos cloud as you melt like butter in the sun anyway. Check my spectral spirit video with GM, they are pretty cheap to craft and make GM tons easier to farm ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 1, 2017, 5:16:04 AM
"
GZ on the 100. I can understand why Vertex is BiS (and i pretty much agree) but now that you don't care about loosing experience, you can and should do some experiments with other stuff :P

"
how did u get +1 corrupt chest?? if u bought it - for how much? mirror?=)
and if corrupt by urself - howmuch attempts u failed? and how much money wasted?)

"
GZ to lvl 100 and sell me your Vertex, kek? :P

Hey everyone, thx for congrats :)
I got my helmet and body armor from poetrade, i had an alert since season begining minimum 10hrs /day

I've been lucky to get those, i wont say you how much i bought them but the only thing i can tell you is : My helmet cost me an hihger price than my body armor +1 ( :DDDDDDD )

(I tried to corrupt some skin of the loyal too, i corrupted like 10 skins, 3 turned to yellow, and 5 were pretty similar or no big deal so i sold them on buy price, and two got green socket switched to white, so it was cool to swap from GMP to fire pen or elemental focus, was good to up dmg on signel target bosses)

i ll keep my gear atm :p

I'll try some test with the helmet mentionned previously but atm i need a break :P
i ll probably check for it probably next week ;)
Last edited by kami_koi on Sep 1, 2017, 9:03:35 AM
Golems in lvl 70? I'm 64 now and I was asking because I'm following the leveling skill tree you provided and so far I haven't really put many points into jewels sockets, which means even if I buy an Anima stone and that kind of things I wouldn't be able to run them. That's what I don't get. :p

I see that in your final skill tree build you have 7 jewel sockets. So I should run 1 Anima, 1 Primordial Might and 5 Harmonies? Asking because you listed 10 jewels but only have 7 sockets. Or is it better to run Anima, Might, x2 Harmony and then 3 rares?
Last edited by Wishy22 on Sep 1, 2017, 9:22:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info