[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Epitafioso wrote:
Hi man, nice build, one question.
It can be work with a +1 socketed gem tabula?

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Tabula with +1 level will get you pretty far. In the endgame the ES loss from Skin of The Loyal will start to matter but up to T14 you should not have problems.

"
I'd just like to point out that "Cast while channelling" Does nothing as there is no skill linked to the golem. you'd be better off using fire pen on Single target elite/bosses. but you can kill bosses just fine with GMP equipped.

Yep :)

Gmp is ok for boss killing and I rarely switch it out.

UPDATE

Added 2x Breachlord videos

Flame Golem 101 - Breach Lord Tul
https://youtu.be/cu5K9Xz1pc8

Flame Golem 101 - Breach Lord Esh
https://youtu.be/nzvbSl7csC0

Tul was my second breach lord ever so at first had to figure out how to move the Golems in breach. Best tactic was just running to enemy packs / in front of the breach and Golems would teleport into your location killing everything on the way. Breach run on Esh was much smoother and I ended having almost 1:30 time left on boss room. No gear changes were needed.

Both breach lords were very easy. I did Xoph earlier as my first breach lord ever but failed to record it. Fight was also very easy
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
hmm rainbow stride conjurer boots
possible just get a normal one instead of +1 to socket gems
so far poe.trade no one is selling in harbringer yet or all sold already
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
pro2017 wrote:

Hey :)

The corrupt ones are pretty much sold out atm. There were lots of them but prices have kept rising and now there are only few left. You can use non-corrupt as well, but be careful when using AG in endgame bosses (T16 and over).

UPDATE

Added 2x more Breachlord videos, got them as donation in standard. Thanks a lot! ^^

Breach Lord Xoph
https://youtu.be/BVP29v7z5vU

Breach Lord Uul-Netol
https://youtu.be/LPB4f_LnFHY

Xoph was very easy but Uul-Netol was not a pushover. Clock was running pretty tight on map and boss did some significant damage. Be sure to have high DPS when doing Uul-Netol. I didn't make any gear changes as I didn't check what bosses skills are, but armor / anti-bleed flasks would be good idea.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 3, 2017, 9:59:21 AM
"
pro2017 wrote:

Man just buy lots of boots, 1C each, and vaal everything, you 'll get them easily ^^
"
I'd say even with optimal equipment, I wouldn't play this build in HC simply because while your golems are extremely tanky and strong, you are not.

Yeah currenctly I believe EHP might be too low for end game bossing. Have u seen CI versions of this build? It's still possible to stack about 10-11k es and since build doesn't take lots of hits, maybe it might be enough?
Everyone who I have been talking with about the build say go ES, hybrid is not going to work. Maybe I will try something and see if can get the build tankier (started from adding enfeeble)
Last edited by Possu81 on Sep 3, 2017, 12:25:39 PM
Tried Minotaur with lvl 22 golems... Even with minion life support they had no chance. This falling rocks wrecked me and them as well. I didnt think lvl 23 or 24 golems do it better... =(
hmm seems this build is unable to play with no +1 on all items ... only for a few players with enough patience to craft it
at last i have all rec. items but this build doesnt works with normal items in higher maps.
Last edited by silhmaril on Sep 3, 2017, 5:29:39 PM
"
silhmaril wrote:
hmm seems this build is unable to play with no +1 on all items ... only for a few players with enough patience to craft it
at last i have all rec. items but this build doesnt works with normal items in higher maps.

What maps are you having issues with? I am not running any +1 to gems gear (aside from what is normally on SoTL) and I have done all guardians and almost finished shaper on my 1st try (had like 5% hp left).
I sell Mathil feet pics
its enough now die ll the time ...
hmm and ave so i think fine items to do now i leave that that build
have other things to do ...waste time for me to play this build
lost now more than 80% exp to go in a higher lev actualy im 93
Last edited by silhmaril on Sep 3, 2017, 5:45:36 PM
"
Possu81 wrote:
"
I'd say even with optimal equipment, I wouldn't play this build in HC simply because while your golems are extremely tanky and strong, you are not.

Yeah currenctly I believe EHP might be too low for end game bossing. Have u seen CI versions of this build? It's still possible to stack about 10-11k es and since build doesn't take lots of hits, maybe it might be enough?
Everyone who I have been talking with about the build say go ES, hybrid is not going to work. Maybe I will try something and see if can get the build tankier (started from adding enfeeble)

Hey!

This build was CI earlier and had 10k ES before 3.0. Haven't tested CI after it but I guess going over 8k ES will be hard. You can easily try CI and if it feels too weak then swap to hybrid. Enfeeble is good idea to add if you are not using Infernal Mantle.

"
Tried Minotaur with lvl 22 golems... Even with minion life support they had no chance. This falling rocks wrecked me and them as well. I didnt think lvl 23 or 24 golems do it better... =(

Hey :)

Minotaur is one tough boss to beat. You don't seem to be using Animate Guardian which is huge nerf for Golems survival. AG gives them 4% more regen, drawn aggro from them and can tank Minotaur all day long.

Without AG you should wait till Golems are at least 24 to do Minotaur. I can't really stress enough how important AG is for Golems survival in physical bosses.

Swapping shield to "The Oak" gives them nice regen boost.

"

"
What maps are you having issues with? I am not running any +1 to gems gear (aside from what is normally on SoTL) and I have done all guardians and almost finished shaper on my 1st try (had like 5% hp left).

"
its enough now die ll the time ...
hmm and ave so i think fine items to do now i leave that that build
have other things to do ...waste time for me to play this build
lost now more than 80% exp to go in a higher lev actualy im 93

Hello!

Your profile is private and I don't remember if you ever linked your items before? I'm also curious to hear what maps you were having troubles with.

Beating Guardians does not need top tier gear. You can kite bosses moves pretty nicely with Temp Chain, Phase Run and Golems drawing aggro.

You can PM me in-game or link items here if you feel like continuing this build later :)
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 3, 2017, 6:22:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info