[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

hey OP, can you please have a look at my current setup and see where I should improve next for around 40c? I'm currently on SC, level 78 CI and doing ~10k DoT unbuffed.

also, should I go for a dual wield delirium sai and consuming dark combo next?

of course, any other constructive advice appreciated too!

thanks! :)
Last edited by fragrantflatulence on Apr 27, 2017, 2:12:04 AM
"
hey OP, can you please have a look at my current setup and see where I should improve next for around 40c? I'm currently on SC, level 78 CI and doing ~10k DoT unbuffed.

Spoiler

Work on ur gems lvl and quality and get atleast delirium dagger
I'm really wanting to make a ED character I'm torn between witch or scion. Could you list the differences OP why someone should go one over the other? Thanks
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Jonb33331 wrote:
I'm really wanting to make a ED character I'm torn between witch or scion. Could you list the differences OP why someone should go one over the other? Thanks

I cant rly see any advantages in Scion, maybe just slightly better clearspeed but way worse survavability and no additional curses
The add phase on shaper is possibly the worst part about the build, never had an issue with adds before but even with 48k ED dot + decay + abyssal cry adds are a problem. Any tips on the add phase?
"
dupie wrote:
The add phase on shaper is possibly the worst part about the build, never had an issue with adds before but even with 48k ED dot + decay + abyssal cry adds are a problem. Any tips on the add phase?

Place Wither totem behind shaper, tank every single monster with ur face, spam ED, Contagion and Abyssal cry, should be ez enough. You can also check out my Shaper Run in "Video" section.
deleted
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 30, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
dupie wrote:

Place Wither totem behind shaper, tank every single monster with ur face, spam ED, Contagion and Abyssal cry, should be ez enough. You can also check out my Shaper Run in "Video" section.

Yeah I noticed you are running clarity, maybe I need to use two mana flasks for when it goes bad. I will work on it and try to face tank better. Cheers
"
no1else515 wrote:
"

Spoiler

Work on ur gems lvl and quality and get atleast delirium dagger

Many thanks for the advice OP. I took your advice with the gems and my DoT unbuffed is now 18.9k with 8.1k ES -- How do I increase my damage from here and what should I focus on? I have a 120c budget to spend now.

Just tested CI build with heretics veil and the mana is a huge issue on the adds, first time I've ever had a problem with adds. In your video you are using clarity which seems to bring up your mana by a bit. Think im going to drop heretics and go back to old setup without mana issues because it had no problems with shaper.

Thanks for build anyways.
Last edited by dupie on May 1, 2017, 7:24:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info