[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Why poison gem tho? i want to play again ED and i have played different ED's but none of those builds used poison gem it was

rapid decay-controlded destruction-pierce-slower projectiles-void manipulation and if you had empower 4 lvl then u could swap either slower projectiles or pierce also no vile bastion from ascendy? i dont get it...
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on May 17, 2017, 12:30:09 PM
"
Why poison gem tho? i want to play again ED and i have played different ED's but none of those builds used poison gem it was

rapid decay-controlded destruction-pierce-slower projectiles-void manipulation and if you had empower 4 lvl then u could swap either slower projectiles or pierce also no vile bastion from ascendy? i dont get it...

Empower does not scale your Decay/Poison dmg. Poison effect gives ALOT of dmg, if u dont want to use gem for it, use Consuming Dark instead of a shield. As for ascendancy you need malediction for +1 curse, vile bastion is kind of useless in most cases.

I've gone dualwield lowlife with consuming dark and the fight went very smooth! ^^ I died just 1 time (my fault, stayed spamming and didn't dodge an avoidable shot) and it was my first time doing shaper alone :D it has been quicker than expected and adds were not a problem at all (with arctic armour, wither, profane bloom, vaal lightning trap).
of course in HC you want to be more tanky using a shield (I reach 14k es with it) but my only one death could have been easily avoided logging out which I don't care doing it if I'm not leveling.
Last edited by Giammafix on May 18, 2017, 7:08:11 PM
I'm adding a video of my last run in T16 Vaal Temple map :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mckmZZ-0H9I&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Giammafix on May 19, 2017, 1:11:39 PM
What is more imporatnt, 40% increased Essence Drain damage or the unique helm "Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask"?
like, if i have enough currency for only 1 of these, what should I get?
"
slayer711 wrote:
What is more imporatnt, 40% increased Essence Drain damage or the unique helm "Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask"?
like, if i have enough currency for only 1 of these, what should I get?

heretics veil
Anyone tried this on beta yet?

Not sure what the best links are.

Hi OP, I managed to get this sick +80% stun avoidance enchantment on my boots in uber lab yesterday. Effectively, this means I don't have to use eye of chayula anymore. Do I still need to find a pair of +2% life/mana regen enchantment boots (is it very important?), or can I just stick to this pair of boots?

Also, I'm a little confused on how the double dipping works. Does it happen when the delirium dagger is combined with the poison support gem in my ED chest? Or is it when you dual-wield the delirium dagger with a breath of the council / consuming dark?

I've been following your guide and it has been very helpful so far, thanks!
"

Hi OP, I managed to get this sick +80% stun avoidance enchantment on my boots in uber lab yesterday. Effectively, this means I don't have to use eye of chayula anymore. Do I still need to find a pair of +2% life/mana regen enchantment boots (is it very important?), or can I just stick to this pair of boots?

Also, I'm a little confused on how the double dipping works. Does it happen when the delirium dagger is combined with the poison support gem in my ED chest? Or is it when you dual-wield the delirium dagger with a breath of the council / consuming dark?

I've been following your guide and it has been very helpful so far, thanks!

Its ok to be stunned sometimes, if u r not playing HC(u still need Eye of Chayula for big boss fights like shaper). Double dipping in generals means that ur dmg increases applies to your dmg twice, in our case chaos dmg(and spell dmg, cus skill mentions that specifically) double dipps with poison. Source of poison doesnt matter at all.

All this wont be true after 3.0 update tho, right now i cant really find any way to deal enough single target dmg. Trying to do something in beta but not rly working yet, new support gems needed.
Last edited by no1else515 on Jun 12, 2017, 9:22:43 AM
I am having a trouble opening the trees in chrome. It always says 502 Bad Gateway. On the mirror as well. Not sure if it is my side or the links were somehow damaged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info