[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Last edited by dupie on May 1, 2017, 7:24:18 PM
"

Many thanks for the advice OP. I took your advice with the gems and my DoT unbuffed is now 18.9k with 8.1k ES -- How do I increase my damage from here and what should I focus on? I have a 120c budget to

Save for 6l and take sulphur flask instead of ur rumis
Struggling on SSF HC Legacy to get a 5L with 3g2b or a consuming dark or delirium weapon. I'm stuck using Heartbreaker with a 300es shield. I was lucky to get a Xirgils Crank in normal lab around level 30 which carried me to level 75 when I got the Heartbreaker. I'm at like 14k dot dps and a little shy of 8k es.

Currently level 83 and only found 2 remnants of corruption and 2 envy mobs, both of which broke free on use.

Feels bad man.
Last edited by Charl1eTango on May 4, 2017, 7:21:09 PM
Hey thanks for this helpful guide. One question, when you say Bandits kill, do you mean kill all in all dificulties? For the 3 skill points?
"
Struggling on SSF HC Legacy to get a 5L with 3g2b or a consuming dark or delirium weapon. I'm stuck using Heartbreaker with a 300es shield. I was lucky to get a Xirgils Crank in normal lab around level 30 which carried me to level 75 when I got the Heartbreaker. I'm at like 14k dot dps and a little shy of 8k es.

Currently level 83 and only found 2 remnants of corruption and 2 envy mobs, both of which broke free on use.

Feels bad man.

Well that is not rly SSF friendly build. You made it to 83 wich is impressive already.

"
Cykyter wrote:

Hey thanks for this helpful guide. One question, when you say Bandits kill, do you mean kill all in all dificulties? For the 3 skill points?

Yup, take 3 skill points.

Nice guide, thanks for putting it together. I am going to go for the LL version of this for my next build. Question though - is it worth it to go for a decay bow and legacy soul strike? I am just interested in doing bosses with this build, no mapping really.
"
coleipoo wrote:
Nice guide, thanks for putting it together. I am going to go for the LL version of this for my next build. Question though - is it worth it to go for a decay bow and legacy soul strike? I am just interested in doing bosses with this build, no mapping really.

I dont think its worth it. Maybe if u roll it with +3 to socketed gems. But still best damage options for sofcore are: dual wielding Consuming Dark+Decay dagger or Consuming Dark+Breath of the Council for really fat boss fights(such as 6 man uber izaro or shaper with his guardians). In most other cases its defenetly an overkill. LL condition + Decay dagger + any shield is more then enough.
Last edited by no1else515 on May 7, 2017, 3:28:05 AM
"
coleipoo wrote:

Ok so atm I am on 5-link and still playing CI.

I have my shavs ready to go for switch to low-life, but I wanted to switch after I got the shavs 6 linked. I've lost count of how many fuses I put into this shavs.

I was thinking of maybe grabbing a legacy soul strike and just getting 6 link bow from "the porcupine" cards and crafting a delirium bow. If I decide to do this, what do you suggest I use a 5 link in my shavs?

Edit: I'm on LHC btw
Last edited by tsunny on May 8, 2017, 1:01:50 PM
"
tsunny wrote:
"
coleipoo wrote:

Ok so atm I am on 5-link and still playing CI.

I have my shavs ready to go for switch to low-life, but I wanted to switch after I got the shavs 6 linked. I've lost count of how many fuses I put into this shavs.

I was thinking of maybe grabbing a legacy soul strike and just getting 6 link bow from "the porcupine" cards and crafting a delirium bow. If I decide to do this, what do you suggest I use a 5 link in my shavs?

Edit: I'm on LHC btw

I would link blasphemy, enfeeble, temporal chains, discipline and enlighten to have less mana reserved,if you're not using heretic's veil.

Last edited by Giammafix on May 13, 2017, 3:26:05 AM
OH look, another ( HC ) player with log out macros.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info