[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

I haven't seen much of anything about resists in this thread, read the whole thing too. I'm new so maybe a silly question, but I can't seem to get anywhere near 75% (max resists) with the gear suggested. Many of the people that posted their gear don't appear to have decent resists. Is the max not necessary somehow?

Also, I'm not sure I follow the thread properly, is it being suggested that after doing CI for X number of levels you go Low life?

I've been using this to almost hit capped resists with CI.

The Sin Trek boots were expensive, getting all the right colors was going to be more so. I feel like I have very little chance of saving up for a nice 6L chest.
Last edited by DevelopersDevelopersDevelopers on Sep 7, 2017, 2:29:23 PM
"
I haven't seen much of anything about resists in this thread, read the whole thing too. I'm new so maybe a silly question, but I can't seem to get anywhere near 75% (max resists) with the gear suggested. Many of the people that posted their gear don't appear to have decent resists. Is the max not necessary somehow?

you r running way too many uniques atm, no doubt u having resistanse issues. You might drop some of them (gloves, shield, maybe amulet) and pick up res on rare gear instead. btw, The Sorrow of the Divine(ur yellow flask) is pointelss and giving u pretty much the same bonuses as normal sulphur, since u already have Zealot's Oath on tree.
Thanks for the quick reply, do the different 40% damage flasks stack?
Also is leech a big common deal? Otherwise the Sin Trek boots don't seem to give much.

I was thinking the gloves with the Spreading Rot Gem was a nice 25% damage boost plus something low mana to kill trash between ES + Contagion kills.

I'm only 10% cold resist short of max resists. uncapped would be fire 90, Cold 65, lightning 129.
4.1k ES and 34k ED dot.

What about the CI vs. Low life question, is CI ok 75 onward?

"
Thanks for the quick reply, do the different 40% damage flasks stack?
Also is leech a big common deal? Otherwise the Sin Trek boots don't seem to give much.

I was thinking the gloves with the Spreading Rot Gem was a nice 25% damage boost plus something low mana to kill trash between ES + Contagion kills.

I'm only 10% cold resist short of max resists. uncapped would be fire 90, Cold 65, lightning 129.
4.1k ES and 34k ED dot.

What about the CI vs. Low life question, is CI ok 75 onward?

Flasks of same basetype dont stack.

Sin Trek is really cheap option for high ES boots with ms and some dexterety u could use w/e u feel instead.

Gloves r actually preety crapy(google about "increased" and "more" modifiers) u just might drop wither totem instead if u need damage boost, works way better.

CI and Low-Life doesnt have any level req, its mostly about gearing. If u got enough gear and money u could go CI around lvl 60. LL version has much better dmg it also has no real drawback anymore, before 3.0 u would loose good chunk of ES by dropping nodes after CI keystone.
Last edited by no1else515 on Sep 7, 2017, 4:10:27 PM
where do you get charges to use with immortal call? changed up a 2 of my gear pieces so far.

"
where do you get charges to use with immortal call?

u dont. IC saves u from rapid bursts like pourcupines, thats it
Last edited by no1else515 on Sep 8, 2017, 7:25:42 AM
im noob player
but i wanna ask about the build , which is better class ? witch or trik shadow ? and why ?

thx,
"
im noob player
but i wanna ask about the build , which is better class ? witch or trik shadow ? and why ?

thx,

pls read trough the thread im sure u will find lots of answers.
what about a "The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword"? that item is nice for LL build?
"
Razorusz wrote:
what about a "The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword"? that item is nice for LL build?

not rly, the build already has Arcane Surge, and its preety ez to beat that sword damagewise.
not terrible but i wouldnt use that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info