[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

How many chaos is an exalt worth? I actually had an exalted orb drop for me and I got a feeling I'm still not even close to affording the helmet.
I tend to see very few masters when I run maps so no idea if I will ever get Cat/Vagan to level 8 anytime this year, would it be best to just buy a +2 6L staff with Bloodmagic crafted on it? Costs about 75c+.
"
isunktitanic wrote:
TheUberElite or whatever the guy's name who started this build before ghazzy just posted on reddit saying baron is THE LAST upgrade you need since the prohibitive cost. He is currently 94 in HCSSF unless he has died. He has NOT gotten his baron. I'm pretty sure he's fine. The main thing to focus on in an srs build in power is: normal lab -> cruel lab - > 5link +2 staff -> 6link +2 staff -> 6link +3 staff or baron. I think either of those would be close in power. A +2 5l staff will get you through maps till tier 5 or so, 6l to ~t10. Just dont expect mindblowing clearspeed with a +2 at t10 if you dont have a baron. So no it's not build enabling, but it is pretty nice.

I have 5L +2, w/o anything else.
T9 is a breeze, and if i recall correctly, i've got in on ~T7.

And you know what? Screw baron. I'll never get it myself, and i don't like the idea of spending 200c on it. Yet. I'll just get my t7 greed essence, use it with Bone Helmet and call it a day.
Later.
Last edited by Avidze on Aug 11, 2017, 9:04:09 AM
Meanwhile - Just farming along at the docks still. Burned through a few hundred more. I'm closing in around 400 chanced so far. No luck. Anyone have luck chancing this thing? What happened to that 1/50 metric we heard of?
"
hoornst3 wrote:
Meanwhile - Just farming along at the docks still. Burned through a few hundred more. I'm closing in around 400 chanced so far. No luck. Anyone have luck chancing this thing? What happened to that 1/50 metric we heard of?

Drop rates alongside with chance chance (lol) were decreased drastically.
Those who managed to pull it off are not human beings. They should be in the pantheon, instead of Lunaris abd Solaris.
Are there any chest uniques that would work well with this build? I'm just looking for options.
Hey there ;)

sorry... 42 pages tooooo much to read....

so 2 questions about this build:

1. In the video I can only see Haste + Clarity running!? In the guide Hatrad is mentioned too!? So main goal is Haste + Hatred + Clarity lvl 1 ?? Haste + Hatred combined with generosity!? Or which combi? :)

2. Wouldnt KAOMS HEART be a great armour for that build?

TY for your hopefully helpful replies ;)
"
Tobi123Tobs wrote:
Hey there ;)

sorry... 42 pages tooooo much to read....

so 2 questions about this build:

1. In the video I can only see Haste + Clarity running!? In the guide Hatrad is mentioned too!? So main goal is Haste + Hatred + Clarity lvl 1 ?? Haste + Hatred combined with generosity!? Or which combi? :)

2. Wouldnt KAOMS HEART be a great armour for that build?

TY for your hopefully helpful replies ;)

1. Haste without support gems + Hatred with generosity linked (minions get more dmg and we dont need thee dmg aura for us) and clarity lvl 1 is optional;
2. Yes if you are ready to drop some gems, as it provides no sockets but big hp boost.
This build seens great, but with the baron price, its inviable, not even near beginner friendly.
Sadly I will have to give up and make another one...
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Doomfairy wrote:
Are there any chest uniques that would work well with this build? I'm just looking for options.

Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast
"
Marchosiae wrote:
This build seens great, but with the baron price, its inviable, not even near beginner friendly.
Sadly I will have to give up and make another one...

If you think so.
But i just finished another T9 with 10c gear. No baron, +3 weapon, Grip of the Council, Astramentis or rampage items.
Last edited by Avidze on Aug 11, 2017, 1:31:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info