[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

great since this build came out to dust and dead reckoning have sky rocketed....... great build tho lol
"
vlad14852 wrote:
great since this build came out to dust and dead reckoning have sky rocketed....... great build tho lol
Wanted to try it a few days earlier. Then I saw this on the front page. Permanently changed my mind.
LOL I got the jewels when they were like 20-30c a piece. I dont believe I'll ever get a queens decree 6L without doing it myself,but lel it's so funny. I can make so much chaos if i turn it all in right now. xD
"
damdamooh wrote:
Hi there

I cant use more than 3auras because Anger Wrath Haste are 33% each and sum up to 99% ..

They are on Victario influence piece

What am is missing ?

Thanks

You're missing the charisma and sovereignty nodes.
Is there any way to get my hands on your lootfilter? looks really slick
Hey Fluffy lord

Ty for answering, gotta check this when im on my computer
Started this build today, got super lucky with 4b 2g, spent about 500 chroma
Super lucky *
500 chromas *

First world point of view

Did 150chromas got 2b 2g 1r (5L) what are the priority sockets? (dont even have 3b)

"
damdamooh wrote:
Super lucky *
500 chromas *

First world point of view

Did 150chromas got 2b 2g 1r (5L) what are the priority sockets? (dont even have 3b)

according to vorici chroma calculator you need an average of 1000 chroma to get it so i feel pretty lucky
This is my first playthrough since last year at least. I went with this build because i enjoy group play. Everything was going fine. Now I'm level 45 in act 6 and getting absolutely destroyed. I'm only 5 levels away from Eldritch MOM and Zealot Oath, but I'm totally broken after messing with my gems. I have victaro chest 4s3l and a minion gem helm. HELP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info