[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

I can't seem to activate all my auras, I have all the passive tree things and I still cannot.
"
thiccermans wrote:
I can't seem to activate all my auras, I have all the passive tree things and I still cannot.

Cant look at your characters you have to unlock it first.

But most likely you missed a skill point or 2.
or not using the correct chest piece?
When I import my character into PoB, it shows that I only have 3.4k DPS with the skele casters. Is there a setting or something I'm missing?
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/KmPLih9W
after using victario, i can't seem to see my aura on top bar where the status are.
is it just me or it's how victario works?
@bayuperdana Yes that's how Victario's works. It gives you level 30 generosity which boosts your auras but makes them not affect you.
I'm only seeing 6 jewel slots on your posted passive tree, with 2 dead reckoning and 5 to dust there should be 7. What am I missing here?
Cant wait to try this build out. One thing I am using while leveling that I found supercharges my Raging Spirits, is Flesh Offering!
Last edited by Jessix on Sep 20, 2017, 11:38:10 AM
"
Scotty_Rotten wrote:
I'm only seeing 6 jewel slots on your posted passive tree, with 2 dead reckoning and 5 to dust there should be 7. What am I missing here?

You are not counting them all because there is 7 jewel slots.
I'm having the same problem as stated by another fellow before. I can't activate all auras and don't get why.
Took another look at your skilltree and I have all needed passives to reduce the mana reservation costs.

Could you have a look and let me know where I went wrong :D?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info