[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

After the changes to Skeletons, what are we thinking about this for a league starter?

As a follow-up, how would Uber Lab farming run on this setup?
So i am still totally baffled from the added dmg buff. I did some math with PoB using my mayham build and it resulted in about 50% more overall dmg per skeleton mage (just using anger and wrath)

"
Jakle1111 wrote:
After the changes to Skeletons, what are we thinking about this for a league starter?

As a follow-up, how would Uber Lab farming run on this setup?

It was a super easy starter build even before. You can just level with zombies/spectres/SRS before dead reconing. I personally would not like it for Uber farming though, just because your movment isn't the fastest and I prefere to zoom though the labyrinth rather and actually doing trap challenges. But its not like izaro will be very hard, esp not with the incomming buffs. Still better builds out there for the purpose imo.
Last edited by Sjeg on Dec 6, 2017, 4:48:49 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'll probably make a Juggernaut or Gladiator first, then level this on bad lab days :)
any updates on the new tree? I think more strength focused with iron will sounds like the way to go. Still queen's decree?
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
3.1 has some new jewels that can buff minions. You can take a look at them here: https://poecraft.com/jewels

Are any of these worth replacing a To Dust jewel?
"
hypershatter wrote:
any updates on the new tree? I think more strength focused with iron will sounds like the way to go. Still queen's decree?

Trying to make a build for 3.1 focus on strength.
The goal would be to use at least Repentance for Iron will and The Baron for final survavibility.

But I still haven't found a way that could work. To much STR needed, too much jewel (need STR ones + dead recko), and you can't get strength nodes with all +1 skeleton nodes..
Do you think that is still viable?
Im following this on 3.1 ...
Trying to run and finish the entire game content..
I mean would be really really good to have a 3.1 Update in the same post.. At least I think the tree should be the same but the lvl up is a pain on Abyss..
"
JustMaT wrote:
I mean would be really really good to have a 3.1 Update in the same post.. At least I think the tree should be the same but the lvl up is a pain on Abyss..

Ive been running this in abyss, i use spell totem with firestorm, srs and raise zombies in leveling. Dead reckoning are pretty expensive in the first days, atleast for my early league luck so no skeleton mages yet. Some deaths here and there but pretty easy still.

Just got 5 link staff, 2 dead reckoning's and victario's influence, skele mages really starting to stand out.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Dec 10, 2017, 1:09:35 PM
Is MoM really necessary? I mean we're reserving close to 100% of mana and MoM would not be efficient with that 30 mana we have left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info