[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

solar guards sucks big time in T10+ maps. even 2 TV alone can do better than 4 SGs, I will never use SG in anytime.
This build is great! I've made some changes to get more energy shield and have more auras. At this time i have 5737hp + 5457es. Insted of Bone Offering i'm using Spirit Offering + Molten Shell, so when they trigger I get 1500 physical shield and my ES goes to 6459-7309. More than that, sometimes i use Vaal Discipline, then i get 1800es regen per second, which is very good.
Last edited by Druidgwind on Oct 26, 2017, 10:33:24 PM
"
Imurgod wrote:
solar guards sucks big time in T10+ maps. even 2 TV alone can do better than 4 SGs, I will never use SG in anytime.
What are you using for gems with Solar Guards? There's something odd, because I decided to try SGs yesterday, and they are doing awesome. I've done guardians without any problems - and that was before I realized I was still running vulnerability, which doesn't help SGs.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Anyone wants to do this again for Turmoil and Mayhem? Dont compete with me please xD
How is uber lab farming with this build?
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Imurgod wrote:
What are you using for gems with Solar Guards? There's something odd, because I decided to try SGs yesterday, and they are doing awesome. I've done guardians without any problems - and that was before I realized I was still running vulnerability, which doesn't help SGs.

using all recommended gems here, having most problem in tight small room maps, most of times SG just too far away or in other rooms to be effective. unless u want to constantly use convocation SG just not my type
Can someone help me with desecrate/raise spectre? I summon three corpses with desecrate. I aim the one spectre with "A" i will raise up. But always i do one or two spectres summon up with the aiming target. this make me crazy.

Find my own answer. raise spectre link with gmp...
Last edited by samus_aran on Oct 27, 2017, 9:04:23 AM
I think its better option on AG
The Tempestuous Steel This sword penetrated 30% all RES + Extra shield well be fk tanky !
or The Tempestuous Steel + infernal axe dyadus good option too.

Question :
If somone have 4x Solar with GMP which one gem is best to swap on boss? GMP on Slower Projectiles or Culling strike?.

Somone Tested 1 Solar + 3 TV?
finally finish shaper with lv 80 budget gears

thanks for build
"
lucastb wrote:
How is uber lab farming with this build?

I did uberlab very very easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info