[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi

Why no Elemenal Equilibrium?
Man this build is so OP. I started SSF mid-league and I just easily killed shaper with really bad gear and 5L.
I have played alot of OP builds but none come close to this.

Thanks for the build :)

My crap gear :

Shaper dropped
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Anyone want to give some advice for the upcoming turmoil?

I'm thinking between this and solar guards, but solar guards/sentinel have issues with killing bosses too slow. But the mapping speed with this even on 2 wickers is not very high, especially because of ai. Is there something to combat this problem?

Plus the two don't share colors so it's annoying for a new league.

Can anyone comment on maybe mixing either cannibals/fire-raiser/guards/sentinel with vanguards in a single setup to not require constantly changing?

Also, how much mf is too much? If someone with extensive testing could comment, thanks.
how important is chaos resis in this build for end game T15+, I am @ -13% atm, sometimes my hp falling like stone, a few times got 1 shoted. maybe due to my chaos resis? If chaos resis is at high priority I can sacrifice a gem slot plus some hp/mp lost to gain around 60+%. shall I go for it or its an over rated stat. whats diff for an incoming chaos damage of 5k to -10% and 70% resis respectively?
I'd like to share my version of this build. I'm using 1 wicker and 3 vanguards. I have a Ball Lightning setup with GMP, CoH, Enfeeble. I have a CWDT with Inc Dur and Bone Offering. I use Zombies in a 4L as meat shields. Also Stone Golem. Whirling Blades for movement plus Flesh Offering, Convo. and Clarity.

My resists are maxed while using a Biscos and Rise of the Phoenix.

I've smashed my way to Shaper and done every map I can get my hands on without even breaking a sweat.

Only negative I have is that I wish I could run a little faster. But, Whirling Blades helps make up for that.

If it doesn't get nerfed, I'll definitely give it another run in the next league.

My gear if anyone is interested.

Spoiler
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
karitas wrote:

I'm thinking between this and solar guards, but solar guards/sentinel have issues with killing bosses too slow. But the mapping speed with this even on 2 wickers is not very high, especially because of ai. Is there something to combat this problem?

Can anyone comment on maybe mixing either cannibals/fire-raiser/guards/sentinel with vanguards in a single setup to not require constantly changing?

Also, how much mf is too much? If someone with extensive testing could comment, thanks.

I think that it's fine to mix gem for SG and WM/TV since anything can clear packs. For pure exp grind I think you should just go SG and just ignore boss killing if they're too tanky. Personally, I have no problem with clearspeed of 2 or more WM. It's your movement speed that matters nowadays. And nothing can come close to raider/PF clearspeed so do not compare to them.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 31, 2017, 10:26:37 PM
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
I'd like to share my version of this build. I'm using 1 wicker and 3 vanguards. I have a Ball Lightning setup with GMP, CoH, Enfeeble. I have a CWDT with Inc Dur and Bone Offering. I use Zombies in a 4L as meat shields. Also Stone Golem. Whirling Blades for movement plus Flesh Offering, Convo. and Clarity.

My resists are maxed while using a Biscos and Rise of the Phoenix.

I've smashed my way to Shaper and done every map I can get my hands on without even breaking a sweat.

Only negative I have is that I wish I could run a little faster. But, Whirling Blades helps make up for that.

If it doesn't get nerfed, I'll definitely give it another run in the next league.

My gear if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

The gloves you are using are strange. You are reducing your minion movement speed for no point. I think any rare gloves will be better, or just go sadima's if you don't need anything from gloves.
Maybe he's going for over-cap cold res on minions, for Shaper I guess? It's actually unnecessary. My spectres run around with 60 cold res and still do Shaper easily. You just need life regen and block for them.
"
Imurgod wrote:
how important is chaos resis in this build for end game T15+, I am @ -13% atm, sometimes my hp falling like stone, a few times got 1 shoted. maybe due to my chaos resis? If chaos resis is at high priority I can sacrifice a gem slot plus some hp/mp lost to gain around 60+%. shall I go for it or its an over rated stat. whats diff for an incoming chaos damage of 5k to -10% and 70% resis respectively?
Not very important. Very few things do Chaos damage to start with, and those that do, a fair number of them are ground effects that you can simply move out of. Did you keep track of what was doing the damage when you ran into this problem? There is a very good chance it's just normal DOT of some variety.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
karitas wrote:

Solar Guards can be run with slower projectiles instead of GMP, which will boost your single target for bosses by quite a bit. Still not as fast as running 4xTV, of course - hell, it's not even as fast as running 3xTV and 1 WM. However... map clearing is much faster. The time you lose on the boss is more than made up for on the rest of the map.

That said, this is never going to be the fastest map clearing build. It's good, but you are forever limited by your spectre's range and AI. Any half decent wander build will annihilate this in clear speed.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info