[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

I have a question. Why do you level up the Whirling Blade and Ball Lightning and GMP gems? I understand that the build do not benefit at all from the extra levels.

btw, what do you think about Arc to apply EE and curse instead of ball lightning? Arc auto-aim so it's much easier for boss fight and there is actually no need for EE and curse in mob clearance, right?
"
Magictrick wrote:
Waiting for my gems to hit lvl20 and I will try guardians, shaper and Atziri+UAtziri.

You realy don't need the lvl 20 gems. I destroyed Guardians and Shaper faces with this setup. Works fine.

upd: so I've decided to kill myself and melted the Phoenix face.
Last edited by Belchonok on Sep 6, 2017, 4:34:56 AM
I have a question. Is lazhwar spell block mandatory in sc? How good is spell block? I'm using a rare 100 flat life with some res and dex (so I don't have to take 30 dex node on skill tree) and feels bad to drop it off.
"
Pheu wrote:
I have a question. Is lazhwar spell block mandatory in sc? How good is spell block? I'm using a rare 100 flat life with some res and dex (so I don't have to take 30 dex node on skill tree) and feels bad to drop it off.

The extra spell block is high enough so you'll see yourself tankier, especially in combination with good shield. It's helpful against chance/stray spells while you run around. Ofc you can and will get rek if you try to tank spells directly but at max block, it's pretty as tankiest as possible

Personally, I think I will take dex node on tree instead of getting rid of a unique in this build, since this build is not very passive node hungry (you can get all the core nodes around lv50, the rest is simply more life and more jewels) and you can always respec later when you found suitable rare gears with +dex.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 6, 2017, 6:44:51 AM
im level 64ish and making my way through act 9. I find low level vanguards are made of paper, any recommendations until i can get high level ones?
Chilling enemies yourself is tough for sure

You can animate guardian a dyadus in the offhand

That way you could keep your wolves
Last edited by akarias on Sep 6, 2017, 8:30:12 AM
crafted Vis Mortis 6S after 18 jeweller's and 6L after 12 fusings... very lucky- now the real fun begins i guess ;]

btw- whats best for the last link/socket- does efficacy do anything to wicked man's RF, or has it only use for scorched ray?

so what would you suggest then for map clearing speed?

chance to ignite > concentrated effect > aoe > minion speed ?

what skillgem has the highest dps increase effect to wicked man?
Last edited by Atum84 on Sep 6, 2017, 9:07:04 AM
[Softcore] Will a skin of the loyal outdamage vis mortis in your opinion?

What about empower lvl 4?
"
Pheu wrote:
[Softcore] Will a skin of the loyal outdamage vis mortis in your opinion?

What about empower lvl 4?

+1 gem (tabula/loyal) and empower itself its only 2% more dmg+2% more life for +1 lvl, its nothing. So Vis mortis for dmg setup its a best choice.

About links for Wicker in mapping imho if u dont have rings with crafted movespeed, minion speed best choice (racecourse/ashen/shore), but for another maps chance to ignite much better.
Could you please help me with minion resistances?
According to poedb, they have 0 cold and lightning resistance and we are trying to cap this to 75 + 34 (high tier map elemental weakness) = 109.
Correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info