[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

NiceBuild
merp merp
Definition of amazing budget build, killed Shaper deathless and Uber Atziri. GG.

"
chillypoe wrote:
In the map spectres section, can wrhite near teh map name which spectre can found in it plz.
im not found tukohamas vanguards in any sewer map :S

Thx

In list maps where u can find both spectres, so just keep trying. Sewer/waste pool have many types of monsters and takohama's pretty rare, but doable.\

P.S. Can anybody test in SC/HC (cant do in ssf), BoR + chest can work in animate guardian? If it can work bor+ambu's charge give endur charges, also Zahndethus' Cassock give 6% regen ground, not 4%. If bor work, we can swap Advancing Fortress with Singularity (-25% movespeed near ur AG).

Also can AG trigger cry with Al dhih (claw with abyssal cry on hit)? If it can use Deidbellow for speed buff our army.

Thx :]
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 7, 2017, 3:54:13 AM
So about the guardian, with faster attacks/multistrike and melee splash he would probably be able to chill packs, and keep up the chill against single target bosses (i doubt he would be able to do it whitout it as he attacks slowly).

Icetomb comes to mind as it increase chill duration of 150% and thus would probably neglet the need of a faster attacks/multistrike gem but you would loose the consacrated ground that is nice for minions.

plus zandetus is reeealy good to cap the guardian's Chaos res.

The obvious choice for it would be the helmet of course but i don't know if a +2 gem that increases hp would be a good trade against the 10% block ad 2% liferegen of the skullhead.

A good bone helmet however is also a nice boost to damage and most importantly, resistances wich this build starves for.

it is a shame that skullhead does not work if given to a guardian or we could have had both worlds :(
Last edited by fuma83 on Sep 7, 2017, 3:49:33 AM
"
Exelice wrote:
"
chillypoe wrote:
In the map spectres section, can wrhite near teh map name which spectre can found in it plz.
im not found tukohamas vanguards in any sewer map :S

Thx

In list maps where u can find both spectres, so just keep trying. Sewer/waste pool have many types of monsters and takohama's pretty rare, but doable.\

P.S. Can anybody test in SC/HC (cant do in ssf), BoR + chest can work in animate guardian? If it can work bor+ambu's charge give endur charges, also Zahndethus' Cassock give 6% regen ground, not 4%. If bor work, we can swap Advancing Fortress with Singularity (-25% movespeed near ur AG).

Also can AG trigger cry with Al dhih (claw with abyssal cry on hit)? If it can use Deidbellow for speed buff our army.

Thx :]

Bor was reported to be working and you could still give him a chestpiece in 2.0

Don't know if this changed recently
"
chaelp wrote:
Definition of amazing budget build, killed Shaper deathless and Uber Atziri. GG.

What spectres combination do you think its better??
Thanks for the updates!! All good stuff, thank you!

One question and one comment, if I may:

Question: Regarding AG and Dyadus -- would one need to hook up Additional Accuracy to get him to hit? My understanding of the AG was that it's fairly weak in melee and doesn't really hit often, which had never particularly bothered me before. I infer this because my Guardian is frequently linked to Fortify, and when I pay attention I see that he is frequently unbuffed (presumably because he is not hitting anyone). How effective would then the Dyadus setup be? Also, I no longer know what items I have used in my Guardian, is there a trick to figuring out of what he consists? Additionally, I have noticed that sharing the gem across characters seems to delete the AG's items, beware!

Comment: Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but having "adds x lightning / cold damage to attacks" on gloves or jewelry is a nice extraneous QoL bonus if you can afford it, especially when using Scourge and some on-hit movement skill such as Shield Charge (love that skill!) or Whirling Blades. This gives your Shield Charges the additional EE-proc application chance when used appropriately (and an additional minion damage boost application for Scourge, plus another incentive to obtain the Fortify buff when this is linked to your Charge). Obviously, make sure you never have "adds x fire damage" on any item anywhere. Is this worth mentioning in a little subsection in "gear" perhaps?

Thanks!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
chillypoe wrote:

What spectres combination do you think its better??

if you're using vis mortis, 3 tukohama's vanguards are the best for single target dps and 1 wicker man to tank and take the boss aggro
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 7, 2017, 5:22:07 AM
Thanks, and in wjich maps summon??
Last edited by chillypoe on Sep 7, 2017, 5:39:19 AM
"
chillypoe wrote:
Thanks, and in wjich maps summon??

this is all detailed quite nicely in the original post
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info