[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
akarias wrote:
Chilling enemies yourself is tough for sure

You can animate guardian a dyadus in the offhand

This is huge. Thanks for the tip!
hey thanks for build. Playing it in SSF HC.
Problem : specters die in uber lab trap.. Any tips ?
I'm using a non HC version and I have to say I love the new spectres! Tanky and huge dps.

But I want to ask if anyone is having crashing issues since they started? I have 2 chars in Harbinger and my summoner crashes an avg of once per half hour my other guy? Hardly ever.

Anyone else? It is a nuisance to say the least and I've played summoners here and there and never had this before.
Censored.
"
im level 64ish and making my way through act 9. I find low level vanguards are made of paper, any recommendations until i can get high level ones?

Use Solar Guards (u can find them in solar palace (act 8) and bridge (act 8)) as a spectres with that setup : Spectre+GMP+Spell Echo+Minion Dmg+Pierce+Fire Penetration. Don't forget to remove spell echo while summoning spectres. Also u can use these two jewels - Unending Hunger.

I'm playing with this setup and enjoy it.
Last edited by Pappas on Sep 6, 2017, 5:00:08 PM
"
doppelski wrote:
hey thanks for build. Playing it in SSF HC.
Problem : specters die in uber lab trap.. Any tips ?

Spectemancer not a best choice for lab ya, and reason it's blocks trap, bleed from this ignore minion resistance for traps. Just be careful with it and keep it in save zone in this traps with convocation, its not hard after some experience.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm using a non HC version and I have to say I love the new spectres! Tanky and huge dps.

But I want to ask if anyone is having crashing issues since they started? I have 2 chars in Harbinger and my summoner crashes an avg of once per half hour my other guy? Hardly ever.

Anyone else? It is a nuisance to say the least and I've played summoners here and there and never had this before.

Yes, many players (including me) get crashes when using scorching ray totem specters + multithreading ON. Disabling multithreading fixes this, although fps gets lower with multithreading off. I really hope they are going to fix this soon.
Thank you! I had no idea. I will give it a shot.
Censored.
How do you know if Dyadus is in the Animate Guardians' off hand?
In the map spectres section, can wrhite near teh map name which spectre can found in it plz.
im not found tukohamas vanguards in any sewer map :S

Thx
I think left hand is mainhand right hand is off.
Also the first weapon you ever put in AG is mainhand second is off

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info