[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Colin_McRae wrote:
Is new hungry loop ring + AG (consumings: melee splash + Minion Life Support + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support + Fortify Support/Empower) usable for this build?

i think use it for zombie (cannot play without meatshield). for AG will use +2 helmet +empower.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
What situations do you guys use bone offering vs flesh offering? I've been pretty much exclusively using flesh for the dps / speed increase for mapping. Is it flesh for clearing and bone for boss or you guys just play reactively and pop what's needed at the moment?

Sitting on 2.5-3 exalts, I know my rares are mostly garbage but ive been doing fine so far, thoughts on what I should upgrade? Should I try to save and go for a 6link?
Right now I've got Animated Guardian in a 4-link with Life/Resists/Fortify. Is that going to be safe enough for all content or do I need a +2 minion helmet too?
"
TalkinBidness wrote:
What situations do you guys use bone offering vs flesh offering? I've been pretty much exclusively using flesh for the dps / speed increase for mapping. Is it flesh for clearing and bone for boss or you guys just play reactively and pop what's needed at the moment?

I always use bone offering. I feel like i'm clearing fast enough and bone offering is to OP not to use. Playing hc so safety first. Specialy when clearing feels fast enough (for me)
What spectres are you all using for mapping?

I just started maps and still using a tabula (no currency for vis yet), and i'm using frost sentinels to maps, but i feel like they are kinda weak and it comes to killing some of the abyss rares and i fear this will only get worse.

Should i go with TV's+WM or does anyone recommend another setup?
"
DuncanMac wrote:
What spectres are you all using for mapping?

I just started maps and still using a tabula (no currency for vis yet), and i'm using frost sentinels to maps, but i feel like they are kinda weak and it comes to killing some of the abyss rares and i fear this will only get worse.

Should i go with TV's+WM or does anyone recommend another setup?

I started with 2-2 split between TVs and WMs but ended up switching to full TVs, since they do comparable damage but their damage stacks and covers more range.
Anyone compared Stone of Lazhvar + Good rare shield to Rathpith + good rare amulet. Not sure which to go for.
"
Jugles wrote:
Anyone compared Stone of Lazhvar + Good rare shield to Rathpith + good rare amulet. Not sure which to go for.

The new Shaped and Elder rare shields can roll % of life and % of mana recovered on block: http://poe.trade/search/heraketonauhit.
"
snowman41 wrote:
"
Jugles wrote:

The new Shaped and Elder rare shields can roll % of life and % of mana recovered on block: http://poe.trade/search/heraketonauhit.

These are amazing (and pricey). I believe "recover" applies instantly, as it does from Bone Offering via Mistress of Sacrifice. If that's true, we have the new "old" Aegis Aurora tank build :D
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info