[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
yehcuzletsgo wrote:
"
You don't want to mix TVs with Flame Eaters...they require GMP and Faster Proj to be good (going for slower proj instead of GMP on bosseS).

solar guards with flame eaters, not vanguards

I REED GUD. Sigh. Been that kind of day :(
"
yehcuzletsgo wrote:
yep the boss killing is still great, just a tad bit slower to clear now with the wicker damage nerf

i still think the best compromise is 3 vanguards and 1 wicker.

you could try a mix of solar guards and fire-eaters since they both scale fire/proj dmg. something like: spectre+ele focus+minion dmg+echo(still has great cast speed bonus)+fire pen+gmp(pierce or slower proj swap for bosses)

Yeah. The day os tests will come soon (probably today?):

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
We now have a fix and hope to have it in an upcoming patch, sorry for the delay.

@About the spell echo.
Posting an update... Still using tabula and Midnight bargain. 4 SG's. Doing level 10 maps no issues. SG's clear faster and seem to do better with the abyss clearing.

Running dual curse... Enfeeble and chains.

Tried WM and I hate to say this but they sucked. TV is fine.

Going to run my Sg's as long as I can... Faster kill is faster currency generation. Half way to a vis mortis right now.

Using these gems... one links other is similar.

Both do Abyss damage.

Last edited by Nightstone13 on Dec 13, 2017, 7:45:51 PM
Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Wisdom
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
16% increased Fire Damage
18% increased Burning Damage
Minions deal 16% increased Damage
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

does this work for a solar guard spectres?
I wonder if the dmg from fire and burning are just for spells, etc and not minions?

also how do I post the image of the jewel for next time?
check this one i bought pretty cool
Spoiler
I just did my first shaper run this league with a shaper helm 6L and 4L vis mortis:

overall this build feels a lot weaker to farm Shaper than 3.0, it seems GGG stealth nerfed the HP of both TV's and their totems. Both TV's and their totems can now die in the degen balls and in the shaper beam; they also get chunked by the ultimate chaos balls as well. It was annoying having to log out multiple times to save my TVs from dying or to resummon them (which requires opening another map in oriath lab since you don't want to idle in shaper's realm).

I saw someone else on the poe subreddit mentioned he farmed uber atziri consistently with a tabula this league, I think Uber might be more doable than Shaper with this build due to all the degens he has.
"
VincePlaysPOE wrote:
I just did my first shaper run this league with a shaper helm 6L and 4L vis mortis:

overall this build feels a lot weaker to farm Shaper than 3.0, it seems GGG stealth nerfed the HP of both TV's and their totems. Both TV's and their totems can now die in the degen balls and in the shaper beam; they also get chunked by the ultimate chaos balls as well. It was annoying having to log out multiple times to save my TVs from dying or to resummon them (which requires opening another map in oriath lab since you don't want to idle in shaper's realm).

I saw someone else on the poe subreddit mentioned he farmed uber atziri consistently with a tabula this league, I think Uber might be more doable than Shaper with this build due to all the degens he has.

Skullhead helps against those degen. Last league I preferred Devoto for speedrun but my TVs still sometimes died to Shaper and I note they never died when I use skullhead. This league we have those opie minion regen jewels so I suppose we can stack those instead (x4 = 2% regen = skullhead)

btw, nice helmet!!!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 13, 2017, 10:03:07 PM
Hi, how much resists do TVs and Wickermen have? Is one minion and totem resist gem enough to cap their resists? Do I have to get abit more from passive gem slots?
Hi, I'm a little new to this build. Atm I'm running SGs cuz they felt more reliable than Tv/Wm combo.

I got lucky and found a random 6L armor piece and a Belly today so I ended up swimming in currency so I bought a 5L Vis right away. I still have about 100 chaos to burn and wouldn't mind tips on gear.

I'm aware my jewels and rings suck and are likely my next upgrades. I appreciate any help. Also this build is a blast and I'm grateful for the write-up of it.
"
bluesylph wrote:
Hi, I'm a little new to this build. Atm I'm running SGs cuz they felt more reliable than Tv/Wm combo.

I got lucky and found a random 6L armor piece and a Belly today so I ended up swimming in currency so I bought a 5L Vis right away. I still have about 100 chaos to burn and wouldn't mind tips on gear.

I'm aware my jewels and rings suck and are likely my next upgrades. I appreciate any help. Also this build is a blast and I'm grateful for the write-up of it.

if youre not using it yet, consider getting the "unending hunger" jewel, its a nice clearspeed boost and having huge souleater minions has something very satisfying to it.
theyre only like 5c~ now anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info